"Voss Shrine Sculpture" is it in game?

Ulytau

Hey Ulytau,

I got some information on this from the team, and here are the details... The Voss Shrine Sculpture is incorrectly listed as coming from an achievement currently in the game. Here is the plan on where you can find it and how to get it:

• The Voss Shrine Sculpture will be available on the Voss Reputation vendor.
  • The Sculpture will require Champion status to purchase.
  • It will cost two Universal Prefabs to purchase.
  • This is likely to go into the game in Game Update 3.3 (I can confirm when we get closer).

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

-eric

Well that's good cause I'm thinking it will look great in the Yavin 4 SH :)

Hey Ulytau,

I got some information on this from the team, and here are the details... The Voss Shrine Sculpture is incorrectly listed as coming from an achievement currently in the game. Here is the plan on where you can find it and how to get it:

• This is likely to go into the game in Game Update 3.3 (I can confirm when we get closer).

-eric

OMG! Quick, someone dial 911 I think I just had a heart attack! Is this really a post from Eric in the Stronghold section or am I just dreaming??? I'm in utter shock.

Today will be long remembered. We have seen the Gods respond and we will soon have the Voss Shrine Sculpture in our very own hands.

Hey Ulytau,

-eric

Thank you for the answer. Its nice to see you finally pay attention to this part of forums

Hey Ulytau,

-eric

Since you are asking about missing decorations, please look at this thread that has a list of decorations that have been shown in game, but haven't been made available, yet. Link