Rakgoul Insurgency

Shattai

When is the next one?

I will be wrong, I'm sure. My guess would be Oct. 8, 2019. The 2 one week sections on Dantooine ends Oct. !st, leading me to believe that there will be one Bounty Broker event (Oct 1-Oct 8?) Then one more Rakghoul event and one week (pre-6.0) for another Dantooine, allowing everyone to catch up (sort to speak) on older content if needed.

Again this is just me guessing as I have no clue what the rotation could be. If I am wrong, there are plenty people out here to correct me, and inform you.

Ever Forward

I will be wrong, I'm sure. My guess would be Oct. 8, 2019. The 2 one week sections on Dantooine ends Oct. !st, leading me to believe that there will be one Bounty Broker event (Oct 1-Oct 8?) Then one more Rakghoul event and one week (pre-6.0) for another Dantooine, allowing everyone to catch up (sort to speak) on older content if needed.

Again this is just me guessing as I have no clue what the rotation could be. If I am wrong, there are plenty people out here to correct me, and inform you.

Ever Forward

This is something that I can add further clarification to!

To lead up to the release of 'Onslaught' we replaced an iteration of Bounty Contract Week with an additional week of the Pirate Incursion event. After this month there are no more planned instances of the same event repeating back-to-back. Here is the planned schedule for October/November:

- October 10th: Relics of the Gree

- October 22nd: Rakghoul Resurgence (Tatooine)

- November 5th: Bounty Contract Week

- November 19th: Pirate Incursion

See told ya, I was wrong.