Infernal Harvest - Dread Guard Schematics - Also Taking Crafting Requests!

goldhtown

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys could get the advanced reflex barrel 27, I would gladly pay some 600k and mats for it!

Oh, It is definitely on our agenda to learn along with the Might Hilt 27 also. As you probably know, it's slow to learn hilts/barrels, particularity if you're getting bad luck or get keep getting pants and chestpiece drop all the time, even with multiple HM TFB runs each week :(

Rest assured, if we learn it we will immediately let everybody know :)

With the expansion coming up, now is the time to spend all your stabilizers. They may be worthless the day the expansion is released.

With all of our schematics most classes can get almost all gear to best in slot and never do a raid. It is only a matter of stabilizers.

I believe everyone in our guilds progression team as their main and at least 2-3 other alts nearly fully geared. No reason some other guild shouldn't do the same.

Edited by myrddinmelana

What's your usual crafting cycle look like? Like do you confirm receipt or just craft away? What's the usually length of time fro mreceipt to completion? Just wondering how to structure an order, do I go piece by piece (50k is meaningless) or do I try and segment lots of stuff since it might take let's say a week for the order to be processed... Just wondering, thanks!

What's your usual crafting cycle look like? Like do you confirm receipt or just craft away? What's the usually length of time fro mreceipt to completion? Just wondering how to structure an order, do I go piece by piece (50k is meaningless) or do I try and segment lots of stuff since it might take let's say a week for the order to be processed... Just wondering, thanks!

Our crafting cycle is fairly simple and efficient i feel. Folks send me (Timmothy) an in-game mail order first. If the order is sent to Atthos (my republic alter-ego) i have to send over the relevant info and mats to "Timm" first, so that adds a small step (but no biggie). I check my mailbox multiple times each day throughout the week. Presuming the order includes the required mats, i immediately take those mats and see if we have the item/s pre-crafted, if it's something i can craft myself and craft them, or send a request to the appropriate crafter to get to work on the order. Schedules vary for all our guild crafters, but usually i'll get back an item within a day at the most if not sooner. I then check to see if the customer is online to simply hand over the item via trade, otherwise the crafted item's are sent via in-game mail with a COD attached. Then bam, we're done!

As far as structuring your order, you're welcome to place a bulk order for multiple items all at the same time, or you can send individual orders for each item type. Honestly, bulk orders will tend to take longer (not a week lol, but a few days perhaps), so if you're in a hurry it would be best to split things up. As far as bulk discounts are concerned, if you want to split up a bulk order I'm fine with that, simply remind me that you're making a split-up bulk order within your mail order (otherwise i'll forget), and as long as i get the other orders within roughly a day i'm fine with considering it a "bulk order" and giving ya the discount.

Great Questions! Feel free to post any other questions you might have, or contact me in game if you'd like too :)

Edited by goldhtown

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Now is a great time to gear up your characters to get ready for the expansion!

We've got new lower prices, and the largest selection of Hazmat Items available to the general "public" on server.

Send me a whisper or in-game mail to get your gear started!

• 2 weeks later...

We're still crafting stuff for folks all the time, why not you too?

Get your gear maxed out to finish up that raid you've been wanting to do.

OR perhaps you'd just like to have your character/s ready for the expansion with the best gear available to level easier.

Contact us now to order!

I noticed your website says that only best in slot or potentially desirable items are listed. I'm curious if you might have the Advanced Steadfast Enhancement 26/27 learned but unlisted?

Yes, we can make the Advanced Steadfast Enhancement 27. Send me an in-game mail (include all mats) to place an order if you're interested.

Thanks

---Timm