Server Records

xIphonex

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nezlok got 1303433 I didn't get a pic of his hps but it was 1036.2 in a ranked game last night.

http://tinypic.com/r/2h4exbr/6

You guessed it right, here is a SS of his HPS 1036.12

http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg527/revearith111/Screenshot_2012-09-21_01_53_13_140625_zpse61a1b68.jpg

GG, haterade/ascendency

Edited by Revearith

Well I have my cheesed 8k single target heal in an empty rated warzone, but since it's a new server and I there was no competition in the game I'll post one from tonight instead. This actually came without the expertise buff and I'm honestly not sure when it occured in the match :o

http://i.imgur.com/dwmrL.jpg

Edited by DaTimba

Da'Tortuga had 21 medals in this game:

I also think we should have a record for fastest Huttball win. I'm going by the game clock when the sixth goal is scored. We won one tonight in 2:53 (12:07 remaining on the clock), but I wasn't recording. Worm and I both kicked ourselves afterward for not taking a screenshot either.

In any case, here's a 3:20 to start off with:

-Mega

Nezlok got 1303433 I didn't get a pic of his hps but it was 1036.2 in a ranked game last night.

http://tinypic.com/r/15e8f1x/6

This is Beastly. All you other healers that do your little 800k or 900k in REG WZ's dont even come close to doing this kind of healing even if your in a Ranked WZ. Bow down to Nezlok.

This healing was in a Ranked WZ by the way. Also you can pay attention to the DPS and kills if you feel so inclined.

This is Beastly. All you other healers that do your little 800k or 900k in REG WZ's dont even come close to doing this kind of healing even if your in a Ranked WZ. Bow down to Nezlok.

This healing was in a Ranked WZ by the way. Also you can pay attention to the DPS and kills if you feel so inclined.

3 heal vs. 2 heal on a high mobility map where the game was probably decided by whoever capped first.

the high number's really not that surprising given the people you're playing against (putting out big damage)

Edited by oredith

3 heal vs. 2 heal on a high mobility map where the game was probably decided by whoever capped first.

the high number's really not that surprising given the people you're playing against (putting out big damage)

well since you seem to be the authority on what is impressive and what isnt. I would like to know more about what you can do and who you are? It looks like from your avatar pic and your little "Tankie" thing that you are a Powertech. So lets see your 900k protection or your 800k DPS or what not? Prove to all of us that you know what your talking about and you are the authority above everyone else here.

well since you seem to be the authority on what is impressive and what isnt. I would like to know more about what you can do and who you are? It looks like from your avatar pic and your little "Tankie" thing that you are a Powertech. So lets see your 900k protection or your 800k DPS or what not? Prove to all of us that you know what your talking about and you are the authority above everyone else here.

you failed reading comprehension at school, didn't you? (or perhaps still taking class? if so, that's cool. keep at it).

"not surprising" - surprisingly - does not mean "not impressive".

i didn't claim to be an authority, though you have apparently shown that you would like to be the authority on being an a-hole.

Do me a favor kiddo.

Re-read what you wrote and how you wrote it in the above statement...actually you know what I will break it down for you how about that.

"the high number's really not that surprising" indicates that you have seen or done better then that. If you did not mean it like that, then you chose a poor choice of words.

"given the people you're playing against" indicates that you think that you are a elitist player, and that if you were a healer you could easily get those numbers or do better (which I challenge you to do cause I would be happy to eat my words)

So thats why I challenge you to show your best stats if your going to make yourself out to be above everyone else. I am not saying nobody else can get those numbers, but you need to show respect to those who have gotten 900k or above numbers in whatever ranked game before you seem "not suprised" or "not impressed" or whatever you seem to be.

Thank you I am done and got across my point. Have a good day Sport :)

Do me a favor kiddo.

Re-read what you wrote and how you wrote it in the above statement...actually you know what I will break it down for you how about that.

"the high number's really not that surprising" indicates that you have seen or done better then that. If you did not mean it like that, then you chose a poor choice of words.

"given the people you're playing against" indicates that you think that you are a elitist player, and that if you were a healer you could easily get those numbers or do better (which I challenge you to do cause I would be happy to eat my words)

So thats why I challenge you to show your best stats if your going to make yourself out to be above everyone else. I am not saying nobody else can get those numbers, but you need to show respect to those who have gotten 900k or above numbers in whatever ranked game before you seem "not suprised" or "not impressed" or whatever you seem to be.

Thank you I am done and got across my point. Have a good day Sport :)

I see the problem now. I'll explain my train of thought to you, and perhaps you can get a better understatnding then.

the problem is that you're perceiving me as being an elitist who thinks these numbers are not a big deal.

that is, however, not what i wrote. I wrote that they're not surprising.

this next part is the important part: server history.

see, if you have been around the server, you would know that the people you were playing against have a history of being some of the best on the server, and definitely highest on the damages, so, for me:

when you put the highest damage dealers, against a team with 3 healers, and everyone's fighting over mid for the entire duration of the WZ, it is not surprising that the numbers are so high..

you're simply choosing to view my comment with an elitist attitude. unfortunately, I can't adjust your attitude for you.

Do me a favor kiddo.

kiddo, ehh? passive aggressive much?

"the 15 time gold medalists in underwater basketweaving have done it again, they have taken the gold again, but that's hardly surprising" being unsurprising does not mean that you have seen better, it simply means not-unexpected. I'm starting to feel like i'm being trolled, or talking to someone whose using english as a 4th or 5th language.

I see the problem now. I'll explain my train of thought to you, and perhaps you can get a better understatnding then.

QUOTE]

you mean "understanding", I'll help you with your spelling buddy. Also, read that patch notes, this is not "your" server, its a server merge. So no one cares about who is or was on your server that was good or not. its about whos on the current server and everyone is starting over. Learn to adjust your glasses and read the notes, or get a 3rd grade tutor. Either works.

You know Billy you may have some valid points but the way you "explain" them is so utterly ridden with douchiness and condescending overtones that I stopped caring what you had to say after reading the few posts you have made so far since the server merge and I am sure others will too if you can't argue fairly or with a little maturity at least. You give other people **** for acting elitist? Really guy? I mean all your posts sound like you think you are so much smarter then everyone and you need to explain things to us like we are dumb children. And please don't correct peoples grammar ...that's just sad ..no one cares if you make a typo in a game forum ...pompous @ss.

Billy may i refer you back to...

-Rtrombone

Edited by dinothehutt

I'm very confused chukles at how you managed to find that game of me when you missed this one...

http://i.imgur.com/bOCgw.jpg

956k damage

1066dps

i see from your insanely oversized screenshot, that you like dubstep.

would you like to hear the dubstep by claptrap?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY8J9PIba6Y&feature=youtu.be

Edited by oredith

you failed reading comprehension at school, didn't you? (or perhaps still taking class? if so, that's cool. keep at it).

"not surprising" - surprisingly - does not mean "not impressive".

i didn't claim to be an authority, though you have apparently shown that you would like to be the authority on being an a-hole.

Your'e the best tankie, and that guy is an ignorant piece of poop.

You know Billy you may have some valid points but the way you "explain" them is so utterly ridden with douchiness and condescending overtones that I stopped caring what you had to say after reading the few posts you have made so far since the server merge and I am sure others will too if you can't argue fairly or with a little maturity at least. You give other people **** for acting elitist? Really guy? I mean all your posts sound like you think you are so much smarter then everyone and you need to explain things to us like we are dumb children. And please don't correct peoples grammar ...that's just sad ..no one cares if you make a typo in a game forum ...pompous @ss.

Billy may i refer you back to...

-Rtrombone

Rtrombone play more mindless smash. I refer you to..

and learn to recognize a troll when you see one.

Yes Oredith i was trolling you. Your welcome buddy ;)

Edited by Billyisgod