did my first 50 wz in a year

wwkingms

so i decided to see if this game has made ANY progress at all in a year...

true story

charged, ravage (uniterruptable), saber throw execute, dead

LMAO BAI

Three 50's, an 11-month-old game... a year, yeah. 8)

Edited by Memo-

I love eating full ravages.

On a serious note...how much health/expertise do you have?

Or a better question, how many level 40 questing greens do you have on? :D

i will admit it was on my newly 50 sage

but srsly one thing i loved about swtor upon release was how LONG it took to kill anybody...

sent/mara's were stupid OP in dmg and survivability a year ago and it seems worse now.... is Bioware even paying attention?

but srsly one thing i loved about swtor upon release was how LONG it took to kill anybody...

sent/mara's were stupid OP in dmg and survivability a year ago and it seems worse now.... is Bioware even paying attention?

The TTK back then is something I definitely miss.

"is Bioware even paying attention?" I wonder the same thing when it comes to class balancing.

Nothing new in the 1.6 patch notes, but we'll see in the next few weeks.

Except ops and scoundrels killing people within a stun lock. I miss that !

Welcome to PvP in SWTOR.

Yup, people that will take their ball and go home if they don't have instant gratification.

You could use instant knockback, your stun, or instant-lift to interrupt Ravage. Even derp it with the bubble stun spec.

No offense, but judging time to kill as a fresh 50 vs someone who possibly is in full WH is a very poor judge. There is now MK-2 recruit gear that you can get which will help ease the gap. Once 1.6 comes out, you can catch up in a week or two of WZs since WH will be 1/8th the price it is now.

You're gone for a year and expect to just magically "run with the big boys"? *** kind of stupid mentality is that?

Seriously, it's like a pro athlete who takes a year off from whatever sport they play, comes back to the game w/o having trained or practiced in that year, and complain about how he got his *** handed to him by all these other athletes who've been playing the whole time he was gone.

PvP in swtor is an exclusive gametype for Sentinels and Marauders to fight each other. BioWare has made it that way by design, it has been going for so long now they MUST be doing it on purpose.

Didn't you know?

Edited by RTCBrad