Colicoid war games groupfinder

You have to make your own team for it. Due to the nature of the mechanics, it was deemed inappropriate for the Group Finder, unfortunately. Doubly unfortunately, in fact, because it was honestly one of the most PuG-friendly of the original FPs in my experience, since using the provided tools could get you through almost the entire thing without much concern for team members filling their "proper" roles (which, IMO, is exactly how Tactical FPs "should" work in the first place).

You have to make your own team for it. Due to the nature of the mechanics, it was deemed inappropriate for the Group Finder, unfortunately. Doubly unfortunately, in fact, because it was honestly one of the most PuG-friendly of the original FPs in my experience, since using the provided tools could get you through almost the entire thing without much concern for team members filling their "proper" roles (which, IMO, is exactly how Tactical FPs "should" work in the first place).

well that really sucks, so i either skip one of my favorites or try to find a team in the mass spam that is the chat

well that really sucks, so i either skip one of my favorites or try to find a team in the mass spam that is the chat

Colicoid war games is still level 40, so it will be even harder to find a group.

At level 65 you now can solo the turrets with a healer companion, the dots still hurt but not hard enough, and it's fun.

The first energy barrier puzzle can be soloed by letting the droid kick you on the ridge around one of the columns left and right of the final barrier, and then tiptoeing around the column, carefully but quick enough that the droid won't kick you down the next time. You don't want to kill the droid in case you fall and need it again, and don't forget to deactivate the barriers before going to the second part.

To solo the second barrier puzzle you need to do the same on the two rightmost barriers, this time you can jump on the railing and from there on the ridge. Not worse than some of the datacrons.

You'll get no loot, though. The chests can't be opened and the final boss drops nothing at all, not even a single credit.

Edited by Mubrak

Since its still level 40 and practically everything in the instance dies in one shot, a friend of mine uses it to grind out the "kill 1000 enemies with X-companion" achievements by just farming the hundreds of 1-2 shot kill colicoids that spawn during the first two phases.

Also, the first time you kill the final boss (which takes like 5 seconds with the lopsided levels) you unlock the trophy decoration and achievement at least..so I ran it just for that.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...