<Esoteric Order> RPvP/PvE/Raiding/Socializing Guild.

SawneyRath

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, im very interested in your guild..im a lvl 50 sorc healer with a buddy that is a lvl 50 merc DPS we are interested heavily in raiding. we are both corrently in a guild with our friends but there turning into more of a pvp guild and we are leaning all the way to raiding...if this guild is serious about building its raiding side and raid AT LEAST once a week id love to hear from you...My character name is ELETRIFY and my buddy is JUCI please let us know

THANK YOU

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone, i'm looking for a guild . I've play solo for 4 months now and being new to mmo i am still learning the rope of all those abbreviation use in game. I am a seasoned gamer (not to say old) and it would be fun to join a community of relax and mature adult. I have check many other guild and you're guild is the one that suit my personality and gameplay the most. My character are a Sith Marauder Lvl 50 and Jedi Sentinel Lvl 50. If my application is welcome please let me know. Have a nice day.

Fill out an application on the site and we'll get back to you!

Also, I have updated the main post to reflect our Republic Branch more.

• 2 weeks later...
Spent all day yesterday writing up a thousand years of Lore for the Order. I'll have to do the same thing for the Alliance next, but after I'm done with the Order... So Much Sith lore... so many words in notepad... My eyes are burning lmao.

• 2 weeks later...

Today marks the first day of Unshrouded Alliance Week! If you're interested in joining our Republic side to help thwart Darth Shade's evil plans, then this week is the best time to do so!

Just contact Kyxax, Kennava, Sunnan, or anyone in Unshrouded Alliance for more information! Or PM me here!

Edited by SawneyRath

• 3 weeks later...
Sounds good! I'll have a look at it. Thanks for applying!

He-he, already got invited last night. Was pretty fun to RP getting in, and god I had to dig into some old school lore from the tabletop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh man what a week...

Had a lot of crazy RL stuff happen to me, so I was out of game. Next week I am going out of country for 20 days. If anyone needs me, please feel free to hit up one of my Officer's in game or leave me a PM here on the forums or on our Website!

• 4 weeks later...