*Recruiting* - casual pvp/pve Guild(s) from early BETA looking to rebuild ASAP...

Nee-Elder

I have been back and forth with SWTOR I have toons on both sides. I'm really looking for an active friendly guild/community. I did wait for someone to come on yesterday, but it seemed that no one ever came on.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good. Sign me up. always willing to play with fellow Devils.

Check your forum PM's whenever you have a sec yep

-----

I have been back and forth with SWTOR I have toons on both sides. I'm really looking for an active friendly guild/community. I did wait for someone to come on yesterday, but it seemed that no one ever came on.

hey, i was literally online SWTOR in-game all day/night yesterday lol (switching back & forth a lot between my 2 main toons) . What probably happened, unfortunately, is the BUG that's been in-game since beta, whereby the 'friend list' doesn't properly update after you've either been online for a while or if you switch between toons/sides. Not sure why BioWare hasn't fixed it yet even after all these years but i'm guessing it's either a very difficult bug to pinpoint or just very low priority.

Anyways, best bet as i mention in my OP is to send me in-game MAIL and/or forum PM, so i can add your toon(s) to my friend list and then use the work-a-round every hour to see if you're online. (re: click your 'FRIENDS: _ ' on top left chat tab to "refresh" it ) .

I should be online SWTOR again tonite Monday night (and tomorrow Tuesday day/night) but either way, hopefully we'll connect soon! :cool:

I would like to join I made a Knight on the republic side named Ikerui

Tried adding that toon name to my in-game 'friend list' but it said "player doesn't exist"

./shrug

Feel free to contact ME this weekend if you want yep

regards, Neestar (republic side) and Neevil (imperial side)

Edited by Nee-Elder

Hello everyone, been a SW player since 2016 as a Level 70 Jedi Sentinel, but took a two year break due to family issues (becoming a father and all that)

I am looking for a Guild that can help me get the rust out of me and at the same time maybe can help me with some mods to attune my character to the new instances and prepare for Onslaught coming in September. Name ingame is Andreas Migua and my username is AaranMigua

Thank you for your time and hopefully i can be an asset to the team.

Hello,

Returning player after being gone for a while. I am playing a SIth Jugg, only level 67. I work Monday to Thursday at least 10 hours a day so I am only really on during the weekend. I just want a place where folks won't mind answering some newb questions.

I have raided in other games starting with EverQuest. So I don't mind doing some raiding as long as it falls on a day I don't have plans. I have a wife so I can't just sit at the PC all the time.

Oh I guess it helps if I say my character name of Enoroth.

Hello,

Thank you for responding to my LFG post! Your guild seems appealing to me but I have a few questions when you have time.

• Does your guild assist new players in any specific way or guidance from anyone if we have questions?

• Would someone that knows nothing about the game basically but willing to learn fit in with your group? AKA are they welcoming and helpful to new players?

• Would your guild teach others to raid or will there only be a raid for players that are already raid ready?

• How would you describe your current community or goal of what you want the guild to be? (Friendly, hardcore, etc.)

About it for basic questions, feel free to contact me on discord at SwitchUnboxes #4447 or let me know if you have a prefered method of communication. Thank you for your time!

Edited by Sithofroids

Hello,

Thank you for responding to my LFG post! Your guild seems appealing to me but I have a few questions when you have time.

!

Hi Sithofroids, I'm an officer here in TEAM/Zire. Not long ago i was in your position so I will try to answer your questions.

Does your guild assist new players in any specific way or guidance from anyone if we have questions?

You are always welcome to ask questions in guild chat or Discord. Unless most people are really busy (like in the middle of an Op) someone will always try to help you.

Just consider we are a small guild, so not always that many players. Imp side usually has a few more people (that is normal). So if you find few people you can always try Discord, is a shared server.

Would someone that knows nothing about the game basically but willing to learn fit in with your group? AKA are they welcoming and helpful to new players?

Yes. We are a casual guild and all skill levels are welcome. No group activity or content is mandatory; but we are very open to new members that want to learn and try new things.

Would your guild teach others to raid or will there only be a raid for players that are already raid ready?

When we form for an Op our policy is usually first come first served; but new people takes priority if the operation is not too hard.

How would you describe your current community or goal of what you want the guild to be? (Friendly, hardcore, etc.)

We are a casual and friendly guild. We like to have Fun playing the game. Doing good in conquest, clearing hard bosses, are all things we all apreciate; but the goal is always FUN. And each member chooses how to have fun. For some is just Solo play, some is PvP, SM Ops, HM Ops, FPs, Vanilla Story, just doing all content, etc.

To give you an idea this was my experience: when i joined 4 months ago i was not new to the game but was really new to group content. I had not even used GF or done group Veteran Flashpoints; now i even do Operations. I'm far from HM raider, but from what i was.... i got from this guild a lot more than i was aiming when i was LFG.

And on top of all that we are also a fun group to play with :D

Hope this helps and feel free to whisper me ingame (i tend to forget to check private messages here).

Some of my Imp Toons:

Thun'gur

Dul kas

Thungür

Pan'tro

Kuy Kuyen

Some of my Rep toons:

Dulka

Tigro

Kuy'kuyen

Returning vet looking to join imp guild. in game name is Wajert. Going to be running operative as main and then sith healer

Hi JWajert, i will try to contact you when i get online.

Welcome Back to SWTOR.

Hi,

I'm a returning casual solo player. I'm interested in maybe trying some of the more social/group aspects of the game. I was wondering if you guys are still recruiting? Also, do you have a toon limit? I ask because I enjoy playing multiple characters. My main toon is a bounty hunter, IGN Gammacable. Really, I'm just looking for some friendly people to hang out with. Playing solo for so long has gotten a little lonely.

Hi,

I'm a returning casual solo player. I'm interested in maybe trying some of the more social/group aspects of the game.

I was wondering if you guys are still recruiting? --- yes indeed, always & forever until SWTOR gets shut down :D

Also, do you have a toon limit? --- Not yet , since we haven't quite reached anywhere close to the '1000 member' max yet in either guild. Once we get to say around 800 'members' , i'll probably set a limit then.

I ask because I enjoy playing multiple characters. My main toon is a bounty hunter, IGN Gammacable. .

Glad i was able to get in-touch with you today in-game and glad you're with us!

I answered your questions above anyways though yep (in green ^^ ) , just in case others were wondering the same things.

Edited by Nee-Elder

This guild seems to be the most active on the play style i do the most. Im thinking of joining up after being part of a single guild for many many years. The guild is dead and all i do is carry a guild tag.

Its time to move forward.

Edited by HiltoftheDragon

This guild seems to be the most active on the play style i do the most. Im thinking of joining up

We would be honored to have you try us out yep!

I'm online SWTOR right now (Republic side) for a couple hours if you wanted to chat.... whats your in-game toon names & sides btw?

If not, i should be around again tomorrow Saturday nite and also Sunday day & night throughout various times.

Hope to chat at some point! :D

regards, Neestar (republic) and Neevil (imperial)

Edited by Nee-Elder

We would be honored to have you try us out yep!

I'm online SWTOR right now (Republic side) for a couple hours if you wanted to chat.... whats your in-game toon names & sides btw?

If not, i should be around again tomorrow Saturday nite and also Sunday day & night throughout various times.

Hope to chat at some point! :D

regards, Neestar (republic) and Neevil (imperial)

Ive recently returned a couple weeks ago after not playing since shortly after lokath was released. I used to be an avid raider but havent even done any of that since towards the end of the rishi era.

Im just tired of being the only person online and a group just to chat with would be nice. Im not much worried about trying to get anything done endgame...did tons of that back in the day. An occasional op or flashpoint would be cool but thats about it.

I have several toons on both sides but i have only been playing my main imp toon lately.

My imp toon is Creedess. Ill wait until i decide to extend my playtime to list anymore toons for now. I dont want to waste anyones time getting toons guilded just to quit shortly after.

Ill be around tomorrow night.

Edited by HiltoftheDragon

Ive recently returned a couple weeks ago after not playing since shortly after lokath was released. I used to be an avid raider but havent even done any of that since towards the end of the rishi era.

Im just tired of being the only person online and a group just to chat with would be nice. Im not much worried about trying to get anything done endgame...did tons of that back in the day. An occasional op or flashpoint would be cool but thats about it.

I have several toons on both sides but i have only been playing my main imp toon lately.

My imp toon is Creedess. Ill wait until i decide to extend my playtime to list anymore toons for now. I dont want to waste anyones time getting toons guilded just to quit shortly after.

Ill be around tomorrow night.

Currently in-game on Empire Side. "Xeksosei" is my char name.

On and off player looking to get into the game again. Look forward to joining!

Glad we finaly got BOTH of you 2 in-guild !

p.s. One of you ended up technically being our *500th member* (IMP side guild) , which is pretty cool :D

------

For anyone else still interested: i should be online SWTOR today & thru the weekend at various times. Feel free to see my OP in this thread and contact me whenever yep (in-game MAIL is usually best)

regards, Neestar (republic side) and Neevil (imperial side)

Edited by Nee-Elder

• 2 weeks later...
Hi. Are you still looking for people. I am a returning player after a long absence and I am looking for a new guild.

Yes indeed, as long as BioWare keeps the game alive & kickin' , we will be recruiting :D

Anyways, be sure to see my OP on page 1 for more info & contacts yep

Edited by Nee-Elder

Hey there! So, I'm a bit of a returning player. I've been really lax with the game (only playing a couple of hours every 4-5 months) and have decided to kick off back in full gear.

I'm currently going with a Bounty Hunter (Mercenary Sub-Class) and am looking for a guild. I was in the process of helping to build a Mandalorian Guild...but was removed for reasons un-known. I've got several Lvl 70 Characters (on two different servers, Malgus, and Satele Shan) who have completed the whole shebang, Flashpoints, Heroics, DLC, etc. But I've never found an active guild that I could stick do. They all died off. I was hoping I could join my Bounty-Hunter (Nelcha Anderas) up with your Imperial Guild.

I'm not looking to grind the same FP's and Ops day-in and day-out, I'm a Legendary Player who's just looking to come back and experience the Guilded / Grouped side of SWTOR. - Nelcha / Jedimasterplea