Bought a starter pack a while ago....

BurgeForce

...but I have a question about it now that I am getting active in playing. The pack came with experience tokens, and I don't remember what else, but it also said that there was a character boost in it. When I create a new character, it says I can do either 60 or 65 depending on where I want to start. Can I do my class questline with that class on either level of boost? I have played one character to almost level 60, but I deleted it, and don't remember specifics, and so I am wondering if I could go back, remake it with the boost, and then be able to do the class quest line with it.

Using the start at 60 or start at 65 boost specifically locks you out of your Class Story, and all associated achievements.

So if you want to play the Class Story, you need to create a level 1 character, though as the CrazyScruffy mentioned, you could then purchase and use a level 70 boost so you could play through everything at level 70. Not that it's at all necessary, as you will likely be overlevel for most everything almost as soon as you start, and certainly before you leave even your starter planet.

Edited by Adric_the_Red

if you use a boost while making your toon, you will be locked out of past story, either Pre Kotfe or Kotet. however there is another boost in game, that will lvl your toon to 70 without skipping any story
As stated above: no, both class boosts lock you out of the original class story, and Shadow of Revan/Ziost. And the L65 boost prefills your decisions for KotFE (though you can replay those chapters).

Yes, there is a L70 boost which is all that does (plus gives you L70 gear). This will let you play the original class story and all others. But it costs 2000 CC.

I'd recommend just restarting with a L1 and just playing the old vanilla way. It doesn't take too long to level up, and by the time you finish the class story, you will be close to L60+ anyway (if you play a decent amount of side content along the way). And it is not challenging at all even starting from L1 (too easy, IMO). You don't need the level boost to complete it.

There is the Outlander Character Token and the Master's Datacron.

The Outlander Character Token boosts you with no option to play the main story.

The Master's Datacron boosts you but starting you at the same point you would be at the level you boosted and as has been said, you have the full story.

You have the Outlander Character Token.

I have an Outlander Character Token character, some Master's Datacron characters and characters I built from level 1.

I mostly ran Heroics and Dailys with the Outlander Character Token character until I got it to command level 300 and to get gear for other characters.