Body tattoos

Ixum

Could easily be sorted in a similar way Dye Modules were. Just add "body art/markings" slot next to where "Hide Head Slot" and "Color Unify" is and release different tattoos/markings modules. This way it will work with all armors that show part of skin.

• 2 weeks later...
I do really want body tatoos, but not in this form. It really should be added when creating your character, maybe link it to the normal tattoos are something, but not make it the armor piece. Reason being, there is now a fair amount of 'revealing' armor in the game now, and making that a chest price, restricts the use of that said armor. Also, it would be horrible on females, as they have that weird sports bra things, which would cover most of the tattoos anyways.

• 5 weeks later...

I would love this option, but I think you should add it as a new slider to the Apperance Designer, that way we wouldn't have to wear Covert Energy armor to see them (We could wear some of the many nice revealing Cartel armor's you made to show them off).

Arm sleeves, full body, and chest pieces should all be considered. I'd love some Aurebesh tattoos (I have one IRL.) Maybe a chest piece with the Imp or Rep symbol surrounded by Aurebesh and other patterns?

Hey!

Would be so cool with body tattoo "covert" chest option. Something like this one here I edited onto my Twi'lek

No...it should be a character creation option, not another gimmick to suck more cash out of the already paying customers.

Please don't sit and give them permission to rip you off more than you already are being ripped off. If you REALLY want to be ripped off, hit me up in a PM, I can set a date and time to completely rip you off.

I think it would be fair to sell "tattoo slider" as a package on the cartel market, similar to the hairstyle packs or the white eyes.

But please don't limit it to one or two species. Wait until it works for all of them. Better yet, give unique options to each species. Symmetrical geometric patterns for Mirialans, angry tribal designs for Rattataki, colorful images for humans, etc. Even for Cathar, different patterns on their torsos would look cool.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...