X-52 Wraith Infiltrator

HavocMaster

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torhead comments says it's a reward from the Herioc 4 Quest - Ancient Guardians on Voss...is that wrong or something?

This rifle has more chances to drop from the level 44 jewel blue boxes given as a reward from the "The Breakthrough" (the equivalent mirror to "The Tyrant" in the Pub side) heroic 4 quest in Belsavis.

Just a hint... the last boss hits like a brick wall.

It can also be given if you buy the 44 jewel blue boxes from the equipment comms vendor.

Edited by Haggardbr

• 2 weeks later...
just got one! :D

I traded with people on the imperial fleet and let them buy me the needed boxes (payed em 15k per box).

aaaaand 8 boxes later I already got my X-52 ^_^

Congrats! :D

I had 2 of these... one I kept for myself and the other I gave to guildie friend.

Now I just need to level to level 43 (currently @ 26 since I'm leveling my scoundrel) to use it and I already have all the items I need for that awesome look... the Scorpion head piece (that one with a gas mask and sun glasses) and the Vendetta's braces, pants, jacket, belt and boots. I would love to find the Vendetta's gloves too, but there are other cool ones out there as well.

Just managed to get another one by buying boxes on my Republic toon and then mailing them to my Empire toon.

That's a great idea, as I said earlier I'd opened a bunch of boxes on my republic main with no luck. Wish I'd mailed them across first (I'm sure it makes a difference).

Good advice for anyone looking for this rifle more actively than checking the GTN periodically.

That's a great idea, as I said earlier I'd opened a bunch of boxes on my republic main with no luck. Wish I'd mailed them across first (I'm sure it makes a difference).

Good advice for anyone looking for this rifle more actively than checking the GTN periodically.

A good thing too is for 50's to solo the heroic 2's from Belsavis that give like 3 or 4 comms and find 1 or 2 more friends with good companions (specially a healer) to do the heroic 4's.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Does it still drop from those blue jewelled lv 44 boxes?

Yes... the ones you can buy from the Belsavis's and Voss's Equipment Comms vendors.

Just in case, if you play in the Jedi Covenant server, I just posted one for sale in GTM, check it out! :D

I was Wrong and you guys were right. That targeting graphic LOOS LIKE **********!!!!!!!!

We said so...! :rolleyes:

The original is much, much better...

i joined the X-52 club yesterday^^ :)

after checking the GTN 2 times in 15 minutes, i couldn't believe my eyes^^

someone offered it for only 20k, one click later it was mine!

and yes, it looks way better without this oversized holo-thingie on it ;)

this sniperrifle is really a masterwork^^

W

i joined the X-52 club yesterday^^ :)

after checking the GTN 2 times in 15 minutes, i couldn't believe my eyes^^

someone offered it for only 20k, one click later it was mine!

and yes, it looks way better without this oversized holo-thingie on it ;)

this sniperrifle is really a masterwork^^

W

Well done and welcome to the club! :cool:

You are really lucky, because these rifles tend to be sold for around 500,000 Crs!!!