Bonethrasher 8 hm bug

We were going at Bonethrasher last night and he was 180 degree cleaving. He use to have a pause before he cleaved and then that cleave was in from of him. He was swinging around the entire fight even when the target person stood in fromt of him to take the hit.

Im in full columni with rafkata implants and ear piece. He swiped me for 37k.

Working as intneded, i think not.

The pylon boss bugged each time so we couldnt finish puzzle. I know the whole north south scenario but thats ridiculous.

Our guild is geting very frustrated and close to giving up on game. Members are sneaking away to d3 beta and i know are awaiting GW2.

What is Bioware going to do to save this end game fiasco.

It's actually more than 180 degrees.....probably more like 220 or so. Whoever he is facing when he "begins" to swipe is who gets hit. Several times it will appears as though he spins to someone else and does it but hits someone behind him while the person in front takes no damage. It can be annoying but it's no more damage than normal. He also has a debuff he puts up from pound I think which causes more damage accounting for your 37k. So yeah that is working as intended. As for the pylons it's buggy but it's so easy to work around that there isn't any point in people complaining anymore. I've done it for 6-7 weeks on NM now using the same strat and it's a 1 shot every time. People can say oh you are lucky blah blah blah but at this point it's not luck. It's a bugged encounter with a simple work around that people still can't seem to grasp.

If bonethrasher pounds you into the ground you get a debuff that causes the next swipe to be fatal if it hits you. This is why you got hit for 37k. The only way the boss can "spin" and animate the wrong place for swipe (assuming the person currently fixated on isnt moving) is if bonethrasher changes aggro right before a swipe. This does feel buggy, but it's not something that breaks the fight.