Denova Minesweeper tower Glitch

So, last night we had an issue where the person in the tower's add that comes down after a probe is summoned would glitch on us, by not being targetable by attacks (cannot see target) and nobody else in the raid could target him either (we had people come and try on the 4th time of this happening).

Is there any known workaround for this until it gets fixed?

if needed i can get some video if it happens when we run it tonight again.

(was hardmode, also happened only once to us on storymode on tuesday)

Also when we got through the minefield and to the boss and hit the terminal to disable the turrets in the field, they would never go away (is this intended for HM?).

Ty all

-Mud 50 Jugg

-Tip 50 Sniper

Cho Mai

So, last night we had an issue where the person in the tower's add that comes down after a probe is summoned would glitch on us, by not being targetable by attacks (cannot see target) and nobody else in the raid could target him either (we had people come and try on the 4th time of this happening).

Is there any known workaround for this until it gets fixed?

if needed i can get some video if it happens when we run it tonight again.

(was hardmode, also happened only once to us on storymode on tuesday)

Also when we got through the minefield and to the boss and hit the terminal to disable the turrets in the field, they would never go away (is this intended for HM?).

Ty all

-Mud 50 Jugg

-Tip 50 Sniper

Cho Mai

yes, there is a workaround. make sure ONLY the person going up steps on the elevator (you should be going left anyway, not right). anyone that STEPS on the elevator has a chance of getting that mob, and then it bugs out. (or have everyone go up at first, but thats a pretty time intensive way to do it)

also... I had this happen to me halfway through the fight yesterday, I just ignored it, it wasn't aggro'd on me, it was on someone in the minefield. after bout 30 seconds he aggrod me and I could attack him no problem.

yes, there is a workaround. make sure ONLY the person going up steps on the elevator (you should be going left anyway, not right). anyone that STEPS on the elevator has a chance of getting that mob, and then it bugs out. (or have everyone go up at first, but thats a pretty time intensive way to do it)

also... I had this happen to me halfway through the fight yesterday, I just ignored it, it wasn't aggro'd on me, it was on someone in the minefield. after bout 30 seconds he aggrod me and I could attack him no problem.

Right on man, we will give it a shot tonight ty

It bugged on us quite a few times then I tried something different and it didn't bug again. I channel an aoe or frontal ability that does not need to have a target right as the mob is coming down. That prevented it from bugging out for us over the course of several attempts while teaching trials how to do the encounter.

kaisies method is what our tower person did as well to work around this issue, as it happened to us a few times when we were learning the fight.

I am interested to know however, why should everyone be going left out of the gate? We go right, and havent had any issues except for the few times at the very beginning (and now that i know the cause, we can be sure to avoid the issue in the future - while still going right).