Couple of (probably stupid) questions

El_Kabong

Okay - I've played probably a weekend's worth of playing, just enough to be dangerous but not actually know my way around. Couple of things I've not sussed out yet:

* Only first names? How weak. Or is there a way to get a surname other than going Bob_Smith?

* Where does one put their character biography? You know, the "My name is Bob Smith, I come from Tatooine, my father abandoned me at an early age and I hate Jedi" background stuff. It's not anywhere on the character screen that I can find.

Okay - I've played probably a weekend's worth of playing, just enough to be dangerous but not actually know my way around. Couple of things I've not sussed out yet:

* Only first names? How weak. Or is there a way to get a surname other than going Bob_Smith?

* Where does one put their character biography? You know, the "My name is Bob Smith, I come from Tatooine, my father abandoned me at an early age and I hate Jedi" background stuff. It's not anywhere on the character screen that I can find.

They have the Legacy System where once you complete Chapter 1 (around level 30) you are able to choose a surname/title for all your characters on that server.

You can display it as a surname, ie Bob Smith, or you can display it as a title, ie, Bob <The Smith Legacy>.

To my knowledge there is no place to put a Biography.

Legacy system is unlocked once one of your chracters completes Chapter 1 of their class story, which is said to be around level 30.

After that you can choose a name that can be displayed as a last name.

It can also be displayed below your character's name or like this:

LA_Hague of the Blah-Blah Legacy.

The name is shared across all characters on that server, regardless of faction.

We will get the opportunity to add a last name as a legacy. Not sure if there is an official post out there yet, have not had tome to look. Once you finish Act 1 you will get it and, if they have not changed it, every character that you create will have that name going forward. And it is unique on all servers.