*hacks*

darkofblue

There's a lot of cover up of the hacking, they love it for some reason, that's why pvp is a joke, but still a small value for conquest points. SWTOR doesn't seem to care and if you say anything to them thy put you on IGNOR so you never get mixed in with the hackers and always lose lol.

That's not how ignore works in PVP

There's a lot of cover up of the hacking, they love it for some reason, that's why pvp is a joke, but still a small value for conquest points. SWTOR doesn't seem to care and if you say anything to them thy put you on IGNOR so you never get mixed in with the hackers and always lose lol. Easy just go to Hackerbot.net and see how they do it. why? I don't know, they're just stupid I guess. Now 20 years ago Diablo could detect if you used maphack and ban you, so SWTOR seems to support this by not banning the hackers. I've had the Healer and been bubbled not healing but my 'team ' was able to restore full health while doing massive dps lol. Most the 'top' guilds probably use this. Anyway not worth it to me, still do some to get conquest is all (just need a match for social credit is all). Too bad, could be fun if they'd clean it up, .

You haven’t even said what you saw? How how do we even know it’s a hack. So much has changed with different gear sets and tacticals that some hack looking things are actual abilities now. Plus you also have desync as an issue that often makes people look like they are fly hacking or teleporting.

Maybe explain the situation or what’s the point of your post?

There's a lot of cover up of the hacking, they love it for some reason, that's why pvp is a joke, but still a small value for conquest points. SWTOR doesn't seem to care and if you say anything to them thy put you on IGNOR so you never get mixed in with the hackers and always lose lol. Easy just go to Hackerbot.net and see how they do it. why? I don't know, they're just stupid I guess. Now 20 years ago Diablo could detect if you used maphack and ban you, so SWTOR seems to support this by not banning the hackers. I've had the Healer and been bubbled not healing but my 'team ' was able to restore full health while doing massive dps lol. Most the 'top' guilds probably use this. Anyway not worth it to me, still do some to get conquest is all (just need a match for social credit is all). Too bad, could be fun if they'd clean it up, .

I’m...not sure where to start here. Between your atrocious grammar, poor spelling, and complete lack of evidence, this post contributes less than nothing to the conversation. The only thing I guess I could say is if so many people are hacking, don’t you think someone would’ve streamed the footage of it by now? Don’t you think there would be more threads calling it out here on the forums? Also, if we’re supposedly ‘covering up’ all the hacking, why do you think we’d care about you calling out hacking?

Most likely, you’re being confronted with class abilities you don’t understand, and instead of trying to figure out what’s happening, you’re just screaming “hAxXoRz!1!!1!” into the void.