Just horrible\

Astarris

*Why can I not choose the pvp instance I want to play?

*Why do I have to wait 13secs to exit a match when I don't want to vote for anyone and am pissed?

*Why is pvp "gear dependant" as it takes away from the skill factor?

*Why is there no deserter penalty?

So many other things wrong.

*Why do I have to wait 13secs to exit a match when I don't want to vote for anyone and am pissed?

Why did you just start PVP today?

Why didn't you read the other threads about these topics?

Wait! I can help you here! Right click on PvP icon at your minimap and use that command. :p

You can. It's called leaving the match when you get a map you don't like.

Oh wait...

Come on brah. This is BW we're talking about. You can't have your cake and eat it too. You will play SWTOR their way and like it.

Definitely agree with you on the gear thing though. Just bolster all ACs to the same stats and let the players have at it on an even playing field.

Edited by DarthOvertone

PvP is in horrible state of balance. Premade can queue with pugs. And theres no Open PvP.

So, if the premades start to choose where they go also, they will dominate even more than they alredy do. If penalizations starts now, more players will just quit because some dont like to feed egos, but also, dont have an option to do other kind of PvP. Equipment matters here, because its a common thing in a game with a base of MMORPG. Ability helps you grind faster, and later, helps you rock, so of course it is what matters in the end. It doesnt make so much difference now than it did before, because of the balance now is more around party synegy and less about individual "brightness". The secs to leave the WZ makes sure to give you chace to observe the results, the numbers, etc. People are pissed all the times, but at least forcing them to spend some secs more watching the actual numbers can make their possible future critics more consistant and less a mindless rage.

Edited by leonlotus

PvP is in horrible state of balance. Premade can queue with pugs. And theres no Open PvP.

So, if the premades start to choose where they go also, they will dominate even more than they alredy do. If penalizations starts now, more players will just quit because some dont like to feed egos, but also, dont have an option to do other kind of PvP. Equipment matters here, because its a common thing in a game with a base of MMORPG. Ability helps you grind faster, and later, helps you rock, so of course it is what matters in the end. It doesnt make so much difference now than it did before, because of the balance now is more around party synegy and less about individual "brightness". The secs to leave the WZ makes sure to give you chace to observe the results, the numbers, etc. People are pissed all the times, but at least forcing them to spend some secs more watching the actual numbers can make their possible future critics more consistant and less a mindless rage.

Wall of text, noone wants to group with you.

No one likes to listen to complainers, thus why you aren't invited to a pre-made

So STHU and make some friends, get on voice comms and group up for PVP.

Stop being a barbie

Edited by Liquor

Wall of text, noone wants to group with you.

No one likes to listen to complainers, thus why you aren't invited to a pre-made

So STHU and make some friends, get on voice comms and group up for PVP.

Stop being a barbie

Bastion, PoF, Jung, and probably other PvP servers are dead, and game is in need of player base, not just subscriptions. But why complain, right? Makes no sense.

Yes, people often invite me, but i only like to group with people i know and those i respect Which is almost no one now, since old PvPers left. If theres 1 thing the old ones who remained playing or turned casual agree, is that overall ability has drecreased. I only returned to SWTOR to see if the promissed changes would create opne world PvP again. Arenas are just an add to me. Also, I am not in SWTOR to make friens champ, for that i have a real life and social midia. I am here to play.

OBS: I am reader, so, i dont see a wall where you do.

Edited by leonlotus

Possibly because there are not enough people to justify another instance. Also it's perfectly fine as it is right now, if you want to pvp switch to pvp instance, if you're too bad be a pve'r. Easy choice.

It's only a game, why you have to be mad?

*Why is pvp "gear dependant" as it takes away from the skill factor?.

Probably the most untrue and stupidest thought of yours.

It is in ranked, unranked is for no-skill casuals anyway, no reason to introduce a penalty there.

Like you creating a crybaby posts about non-existent issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Because no one under any condition owes us to play a match they're not enjoying. Punishing people for that would only push them farther away from wzs and the game itself.

Replacements are usually frequent and timely so no big deal.

*Why are Premades allowed in pve?

*Why do I have to heal on my Sorc when I don't want to heal anyone and am pissed?

*Why is pve "gear dependant" as it takes away from the skill factor?

*Why is there no pve Bolster?

Edited by Arlanon