Bring Back Beach Decos!

The beach-themed decorations that came out on the Cartel Market back around when the Rishi stronghold first debued were removed from the Cartel Market some time last year and have not made a reappearance. I was hoping to see them pop up again during a sale this summer, but no luck as of yet. Please bring these back, at least for a few weeks:

Beach Ball

Beach Bonfire

Beach Towel (Purple)

Beach Towel (Red)

Beach Umbrella (Red)

Leisure Beach Banner (Wall)

Drink Bucket

Drink Cooler

Creating a decoration bundle featuring all these decos would be great as well! If you want to add some new decorations (or even just re-colored versions of the above) that fit the same theme, that would be even better! But at the very least please make these decorations available again on the CM.

Edited by AscendingSky

It would be nice to see multiples of these in a bundle.

I would love to see the beach decorations made available in a bundle. I like how they've been putting out more bundles of decorations (both old and new) lately. I'm hoping if they bring back the beach decorations as requested that they'll bundle them for purchase as well as sell them separately, but if they don't bundle them I'll still be happy if they're at least made available for purchase again.

My Yavin 4 stronghold has beach decorations, but I really have a problem with the umbrella being limited to the floor covering hook (rug hook). It severely limits where I can place it and disallows me to decorate as and where I wish. The base of the umbrella isn't even large. I don't know why they limited it to the floor-covering hook. Take it off the floor-covering hook and allow it to use medium or medium-narrow hooks.

If they do, then bring back ALL the prior Life Day decorations, as well, only fair (come Life Day 2019.)

All the old life day stuff can be bought with snowballs when the life day event comes round, (except the new ones for that year)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My Yavin 4 stronghold has beach decorations, but I really have a problem with the umbrella being limited to the floor covering hook (rug hook). It severely limits where I can place it and disallows me to decorate as and where I wish. The base of the umbrella isn't even large. I don't know why they limited it to the floor-covering hook. Take it off the floor-covering hook and allow it to use medium or medium-narrow hooks.

Tell me about it. The hook system feels like a straitjacket on creative freedom. I wish they could use only small green hooks for all decorations (including carpets) and cover the floor and walls with them so we have the freedom to put what we want where we want it.

• 1 year later...

Bump for recognition. Would love to have this for Rishi and other strongholds.

The beach-themed decorations that came out on the Cartel Market back around when the Rishi stronghold first debued were removed from the Cartel Market some time last year and have not made a reappearance. I was hoping to see them pop up again during a sale this summer, but no luck as of yet. Please bring these back, at least for a few weeks:

Beach Ball

Beach Bonfire

Beach Towel (Purple)

Beach Towel (Red)

Beach Umbrella (Red)

Drink Bucket

Drink Cooler

Creating a decoration bundle featuring all these decos would be great as well! If you want to add some new decorations (or even just re-colored versions of the above) that fit the same theme, that would be even better! But at the very least please make these decorations available again on the CM.

• 1 month later...

Beach Ball

Beach Bonfire

Beach Towel (Purple)

Beach Towel (Red)

Beach Umbrella (Red)

Drink Bucket

Drink Cooler

Have them all, but ikr, would~ be nice~~; especially, with the new strongholds out and oh yeah it's summer.

*signed

Edited by BlackSilverFire