Anyone else not happy about the nerfs?

Redat

I play trooper class and BH, not interested in the FOTM force users. With patch 1.2 nerf Trooper is useless, mine now goes down faster than a 10 doller h*e. I appreciate what they tried to do with Mortar volley, personally i never had issues with it. BUT the nerf has hurt this class badly. I also have 2 BH's and the main tool i have for grabbing aggro is as much use as a chocolate teapot. WHY didnt they nerf theclasses that obviously need to be brought into line? Sorc and Sages spring to mind. My Troopers and BH's are now shelved, going to have a look at smuggy but id i cant get into that im outa here when my sub runs out. I really do hope they sort this debacle OR bring other classes in line with the nerfed classes.

If it makes you feel better they nerfed the crap out of Sorcs and Sages in PvP healing. They are only viable to play in premades now, maybe. They drop like flies in a PUG now. Yes a lot of them are very mad. BW needs to look into the state of the game post 1.2. I use to enjoy PvP before 1.2 now it is just a terrible zergfest.

It seriously makes me wonder if they rushed this out before serious testing was done or it was complete just to stem the flow of people leaving (a la ranked warzones?). Why would they intentionally screw several classes and leave the rest alone? It just doesnt make sense to me.

Everybody is going down like a $10 whore since 1.2, it has nothing to do with the class nurfs.

On another note, Troopers and BH's were *********** gods of pvp pre patch. they were un-Kill able and needed to be toned down. Who's bright idea was it to give a healer a shield wall?

I play a Combat Medic and have been virtually unaffected by the "nerfs." You need to know how to play your class and how your abilities work. I can't just spam my bigger heals like I used to. As BioWare said, the healers were a bit overpowered. I could heal someone, especially a tank, in PvP and disregard damage done by damage-based classes. I can get pretty close now, but it's more of a fair fight. The only real difference is that I have to hit people with the green beam more than I used to to let Ammo regenerate. The abilities still function in the same manner. The biggest "nerf" that I've noticed is that Advanced Medical Probe reduces the cost of Medical Probe by 1 instead of 2 like the good ol' days. This is where Hammer Shot comes in before a second Medical Probe.

Many of the bonuses or "buffs" that some abilities gave have been reduced, but it makes sense. I was brushing off damage before, but I can't do that anymore. I can't just walk in and single-handedly turn the tide of a fight.

My suggestion: stop listening to all the nitpickers, whiners, and doomsayers on the forums. I think you get in this mindset where you are preconditioned to hate something because of all the garbage you read here. Fortunately, I don't care about other people's opinions when they're not supported by reason, logic, or at least something to describe why the person feels that way. If you really don't like it, then play another class like you're doing. That's the best option.