Sith Level 6 Quest The Blood Legacy

I think the problem (not really a problem but confusion point maybe) is that you get the quest at lvl 6 and the on-screen quest tracker doesn't tell you it's lvl8. I ran in (at lvl6 SI) and was surprised by how tough it was, then i realized it was lvl8 quest. I beat it but used a medpac and a might stim.

Definitely take out the mobs before the boss spawns so it's 1-on-1.

Inquisitors really have problems with this quest without the companion (at least solo). When i grouped up with another player standing just outside the instance, we demolished it with force lightning and knockbacks.

The real tough test I had was just after getting Khem Val and trying to defeat that Boss level mob in front of the map at level 8.

So your saying wait until you've out leveled a quest and gotten a companion to beat a level 6 quest marked as solo. I didn't have a problem beating this quest but this advice is nonsense.

It's a level 8 quest. OP was wrong with the title. It can be soloed at level 7 with a Sith Warrior.

It's a level 8 quest. OP was wrong with the title. It can be soloed at level 7 with a Sith Warrior.

Point remains that if a quest is flagged as a solo level x quest you shouldn't have to out level it in order to complete it. I don't recall what level I was when I beat it but I didn't have Khem yet. Having said that lots of people were having problems with it as I could see them talking about it in chat.

I had to use a medpac and I made sure my big stun was up. Its possible people are just trying to blow through it instead of being careful however based on how hard the droids are in Khem Vals instance I think that this and some other area's may need some fine tuning as it were.

This quest is strange, on one character I can do it at level 6 on another even at 8 it is impossible. the issue is the boss -elite- seems the damage is spiky and needs to be toned down.

I've done that boss 6 times now....it's called Stimpacks and Heals...you can easily solo this boss.

I managed to solo this quest with my lvl 8 Sith Inquisitor on the first attempt during beta but the fight was very close. Then during the next beta weekend with my lvl 8 Sith Warrior, I needed help from my companion.

"Strong" level mobs of your own level are typically soloable one-on-one unless you get careless, but the Elites are ones that you either need to wait a level or two to tackle or get some help.

i got him on my warrior before my companion .. used every cooldown, and a stim. was a sliver from dead. good fight :)

This quest is strange, on one character I can do it at level 6 on another even at 8 it is impossible. the issue is the boss -elite- seems the damage is spiky and needs to be toned down.

It can be soloed sry mate if u can't handle buy some medicpaks or better weapon from vendor

I've done that boss 6 times now....it's called Stimpacks and Heals...you can easily solo this boss.

That's a lot of hassle :) Just use your stun and knockback and he's dead. Ofc knockback must be followed by force lightning. No need for stims and medpacks in this fight.

Edited by Makhbet

• 2 years later...
I'm happy all of you can kill this thing - I can't figure out how to use the bloody skull. there's no icon showing up for me to do anything with. I checked my inventory for a skull - no skull. all around the pool, no icon. I'm just stuck there. All the bats are dead. I grabbed the skull. and now I'm stuck at the pool not understanding how to activate it.

It's pretty simple. If you were a warrior lvl 6 picking stuff that gives you more endurance than strength, easy to solo using Saber Ward, a medpack and a stim. Also one or two parries make a great difference. Otherwise, you may need to be at lvls 7 or 8 to SOLO it. Don't listen to those telling you to do it before leaving or with help. At those levels xp is good, and the quest was designed to be soloed. But, depending on the character, it's for level 6, 7 or 8. If at level 8 you can't, check your gear, train your abilities and try harder.