December Procrastinators Preorders In Here!

McVade

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ordered on December 2nd and that was only because I was still debating about whether or not I wanted this game or not. However, after playing through the beta, I knew that I did. Still, after all this mess with the Early Access and all the pissing and moaning, I wish I had ordered sooner just so I could be playing already.

I saw this over in another thread...

Quote:

Originally Posted by StuartCJL

You know what?

It doesn't really matter whether the Oct/Nov batch gets in today or the Oct/Nov AND Dec batch gets in today.

Why anger more Dec people when they should be able to have the full capacity to do so TODAY?

What's their logic of upsetting their customers in such a manner?

My reply:

Us December people aren't angry at all. We care quite content with our procrastination over here in our thread!

500 pages?!? Wow, hey folks, I was wondering about this game and decided to finally buy it about last month, however, I had to pay for school next semester and was out of money until a couple days ago. I have no hope of early access, do I? :(

good chance tomorrow, if not then saturday ;)

At some point tomorrow an aged jedi Master stumbles as if in pain..

Luke - What is it Obi Wan

Obi Wan - It is almost as if a billion Decemberists tried to log onto Swtor and were all able to at once, and the forums were silenced

Loving it

At some point tomorrow an aged jedi Master stumbles as if in pain..

Luke - What is it Obi Wan

Obi Wan - It is almost as if a billion Decemberists tried to log onto Swtor and were all able to at once, and the forums were silenced

I lolled so hard a little bit of wee came out:D