Pink armor

Toadstool

I'm sorry, I haven't seen any pink armor for players at all. They were really very restrictive with their color palette when designing their armor, particularly on the republic side :( But for the record there is a guy right outside the Corellia (imperial) spaceport who, in certain lighting, looks to be wearing some kind of pink armor. I should probably double check to make sure he really stands there, or if he just walks up during dialogue..

Zaikrem beat me :)

Edited by grania

Someone on general chat on fleet last night was asking about a pink vehicle, which I coined "The Barbie Speeder." So no, there is no "Barbie Armor" in the game but Ken can get that Blue & White stuff from the Black Talon drops. :D

There is a pink medium armor crafted jacket, but it's just a green item. I can't remember what it's called, off the top of my head. It's a low level item. There is also purple (moddable) heavy armor for bounty hunters. Edited by belialle

• 2 months later...
Has anyone found any level 50 pink armor? Specifically a chest item so I can make the rest of me be pink??

I'm a light armor wearer on my main. I have found light purple, but no pink. :(

I was about to bump this post with a screenshot of the NPC's but their armour isn't pink any more!

I found an old picture of the NPC on torhead :)

http://www.torhead.com/npc/fw0wWGL/randun-ard#.

I have a pink(magenta) crystal, and soon a pink speeder....

I WANTS PINK ARMOURS!!111

Edited by sleepingsword