So more bad third faction plot?

Slowpokeking

Hutt Cartel+Dread Masters, I really think the story should focus on the war between the Republic and Empire.

Considering that, according to Annihilation, the Imperial forces are "in full retreat across the galaxy", having third factions mingle in all the fighting might be what the Empire needs in order to get strong again.

Then again, that would probably only work if the Empire stayed out of this stuff, which they obviously won't because of faction balance.

Considering that, according to Annihilation, the Imperial forces are "in full retreat across the galaxy", having third factions mingle in all the fighting might be what the Empire needs in order to get strong again.

Then again, that would probably only work if the Empire stayed out of this stuff, which they obviously won't because of faction balance.

Nah, the Empire should strike back by using their own resources well.

I don't happen to find the third factions bad. Dread Master plot (Told via Operations) are completely enjoyable to me. My storyline (Knight) did not reveal much about the Cartel, and I am interested in seeing what Makeb reveals about it. Maybe they could get an ancient superweapon? Hutts behind the wheel of some ancient Rakatan Megadestroyer thing? :eek:

The galaxy has a power void that was caused by the defeat of the Empire. You will have all kinds of scruffy looking need herders trying to get their organization to fill voids in certain areas. The balance will be determined by how good of a story the debate can tell.

This is not a vote of confidence for the devs after getting a JC and SM to 50.

Playing through the game it seems that the Repulbic & Empire are in a bit of a stale mate at the moment. The Republic dealing with Separitists and the Empire dealing with Sith infighting. The treaty is obviously preventing full scale war as well. I would be interested to see what the return of the Emporer would do for the Empire, perhaps finally focusing the Empire's efforts which is bad news for the Republic.