Please, I beg you: give Twi'lek,Togruta, Zabrak and Rattataki New Appearance Options.

Ylliarus

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think our lekku length for Twi'leks is pretty decent. It touches almost to our butt (not quite but almost). I just wish we had lekku tailwraps and have the ability to get different placement positions with them. aka having them wrapped around your neck. Or one wrapped and left dangling down or both hanging down at the front.

Exactly my thoughts as well, for example to be able to have the positions like we had in the KOTOR games!

Have the lekku hang down from the front like this: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_iRFa-dX-qzU/TAJO-IRskHI/AAAAAAAACes/59J8A3dVI9M/s1600/431px-Missionfulltaris.jpg

Or wrapped around the neck like this: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/c/cc/Deesra.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20080605000132

I could even see those two Lekku positions allowing Twi'lek character to wear hoods!

Absolutely, those races need more options. Also, tattoos for all races, please!

Absolutely agree, the Sith warrior tattoos are amazing and I would love to give my Twi'lek inquisitor one. Darth Thanaton had one too, so I wouldn't see why the Inquisitor (also a former slave) couldn't earn one as well.

Edited by Ylliarus

For what it is worth, I'd support it.

As someone that did come from SWG... I'd always hoped they'd get off their high horse (not really applying to the current Dev team as that one is long gone by now) and implement stuff we had back then. Lekku options where you could have them curled around your neck and head. A lot of the designs and color options are missing too.

I'd one up it and say we need more Twi'lek clothing options like we had in SWG as well to include, why not, adding the planet Ryloth. Sorry, I played a Twi'lek for over 10+ years if we're counting SWG and SWTOR together. I've got a lot of Twi'lek wishlist items yet.

If not here; maybe in the next Star Wars mmorpg. :)

Yeah, Twi'leks need more than 3 faces (with a few slight variations) especially male Twi'leks who have that ugly, bug-eyed face like overseer Tremel as one of their 3 options. Togruta need complexions, makeup, and scars like other races have D:

One small, completely doable graphical tweak I'd like to see on Zabrak is adjust the base of the horns so that they don't look like they're attached to their heads with crazy glue. They should look like they've grown out of their heads, not have a nice neat ring all the way around them like the horns have been attached after the fact.

The face looks like the people in Total Recall on Mars with their eyes about to explode from their heads...

I laughed out loud but that is kind of true. :D

I always thought it was pureblood. I think most of their faces look the same, but with different tendrils.:rak_01: The females at least.:rak_03:

But then they can change their hair while lekku's are always in the same position so I guess not. I wish we can have lekku's like some of the forum avatars we have.

You could be right. I've yet to play a Pureblood and have only messed about with them in the CC, so my memory might be hazy.

In any case I hope Bioware takes a look at the species, determine which has the fewest customization options, and start with them. I'm half surprised they haven't done it already. I was under the impression that the various customization packs that were released before were popular.

Edited by Aeneas_Falco

How much longer will they be ignored? Every single species thus far has received one or a few new customization options in the past, but Twi'lek, Togruta, Zabrak and Rattataki are being neglected.

You are neglecting Twi'lek, Zabrak and Rattataki characters by not giving them any new appearance customization options, please, I beg you, mend this. Change this.

For example, make the Bright Yellow Eyes appearance customization option available to Twi'lek and Rattataki characters too, heck, make it also available to Togruta and Mirialan. Another example: race-specific Appearance Customization Option bundles. A huge opportunity to make profit from it by making it a meaty and packed appearance customization option bundle and finally satisfy the players playing those alien species.

You could make a Twi'lek Appearance Customization Bundle, a Zabrak Bundle, Rattataki, subsequently give all the species a load of new customization options overtime, making a bundle for Chiss, for Mirialan, for Miraluka and so on.

Also: TWI'LEK NEED NEW FACIAL DESIGNS. Especially the male Twi'lek are in dire need of new facial designs. Why not add the existing ones from Human to Twi'lek as well? Like the Togruta also have the Human facial designs, surely Twi'lek could have them too?

The only species with plenty of customisable options are humans closely followed by cyborgs. All the others are very neglected. I always want to create an alien character only to get annoyed with the lack of options and turn to humans. The worst are the ones you mentioned, but Mirialan (their tattoo options are far too limited - there is only one I like for my female characters) & Chiss are not far behind. In reality, if their gene pools were that limited, they'd all have all died out or have questionable extra digits. At least the Cathar can wear the newest hair options.

Looks like Humans, Cyborgs, Chiss, Mirialan, Sith and Miraluka are getting new hairstyles along with new makeup, eye colours and complexions.

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/E155783E469E4968.jpg - Dulfy

No Twi'leks, Zabraks/Togruta or Rattataki. Maybe next year if we are lucky:t_frown:

Ridiculous. Is this because they think people only like humans? I'd play those other races more if they had more options!

Ridiculous. Is this because they think people only like humans? I'd play those other races more if they had more options!

I mean, I get the hairstyles since the listed races can all share them without modifications and the other races don't have hair (Twi'lek, Togruta, Rattataki) or Zabraks which would require special hairstyles to accommodate all the horn styles (though I don't understand why Cathar are excluded) but makeup, eye color, and complexion? Why the heck wouldn't those be for every race? That doesn't even make sense.

I've been desperate for these changes for ages. In particular:

• More face options for Twi'leks, ESPECIALLY males who are all, let's face it, butt-ugly.
  • Eyebrows for male Twi'leks. Lore-wise some have them and some do not. Even if they can't grow them, as some posit, they can draw them on. All the eyebrows look drawn-on anyway. And who cares about lore? It's my game.
  • Eyebrows for Troguta. EVERY NPC female Togruta has eyebrows but our PCs don't. Please fix that.
  • Longer Lekku for male Togruta. Let us worry about the clipping with armour. The stubs look ridiculous.
  • Makeup for female Togruta so they can look like Ashara. Why does she get to look so glam and talk about how pretty she is and our PC has to walk around barefaced (and with no eyebrows no less).

I mean, I get the hairstyles since the listed races can all share them without modifications and the other races don't have hair (Twi'lek, Togruta, Rattataki) or Zabraks which would require special hairstyles to accommodate all the horn styles (though I don't understand why Cathar are excluded) but makeup, eye color, and complexion? Why the heck wouldn't those be for every race? That doesn't even make sense.

Spent a few hours creating some Anti-Alien posters for the Imperials (aka Bioware). So now they have the perfect excuse not to bother with giving us any customisation! :t_rolleyes:

https://imgur.com/a/8dc5d - Aurebesh Version

https://imgur.com/a/Qk6xe - Translation Version

Spent a few hours creating some Anti-Alien posters for the Imperials (aka Bioware). So now they have the perfect excuse not to bother with giving us any customisation! :t_rolleyes:

https://imgur.com/a/8dc5d - Aurebesh Version

https://imgur.com/a/Qk6xe - Translation Version

But there are plenty of aliens in the empire, thanks to the players! ;)

I've been wanting new options, especially for twi'lek and rattataki for ages. They could do many more skin tones, complexions, eye colours, and tattoos for all of em.

Purebloods, Twi'leks, Zabraks, and Rattataki are LONG OVERDO for new appearance options. For instance, purebloods should be allowed to change their appearance options.

I feel like bumping this thread, but I'm also a little unsure what you mean by this comment. Purebloods aren't allowed to do what now? Sorry, I can be dense :o

I feel like bumping this thread, but I'm also a little unsure what you mean by this comment. Purebloods aren't allowed to do what now? Sorry, I can be dense :o

Autocorrect- Purebloods should have tattoos, and different hair colours, and new jewellery

Bump. I won't stop until Musco or Keith give us an answer. It's been 6 years. I think we have all waited enough and I am really getting sick of creating four threads every year for the same request and not even a acknowledgement that they are thinking about it.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5f/e6/1b/5fe61ba1f54f40a20ee2c86ff8535b32.jpg

:jawa_mad::jawa_mad::jawa_mad::jawa_mad::jawa_mad::jawa_evil::jawa_evil::jawa_evil: :jawa_evil::jawa_evil:

I've made many threads on the same thing, I don't understand why it's so hard? are they just that unpopular?

If they are it's only because humans have gotten so many nice things that people pick them instead. There's only so many twilek clones I can stand to make.

If they can't give twileks purple skin and other options for reasons I wish they would just say so and then I can stop hoping for it. 6 years is too long to hope for something 😩

Bump. I won't stop until Musco or Keith give us an answer. It's been 6 years. I think we have all waited enough and I am really getting sick of creating four threads every year for the same request and not even a acknowledgement that they are thinking about it.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5f/e6/1b/5fe61ba1f54f40a20ee2c86ff8535b32.jpg

:jawa_mad::jawa_mad::jawa_mad::jawa_mad::jawa_mad::jawa_evil::jawa_evil::jawa_evil: :jawa_evil::jawa_evil:

I am simply heartbroken. As silly as it sounds, I am devastated over this and really considering whether I should continue my subscription. In every single message I sent to Keith in private I stressed the importance of adding Twi'lek into a new Appearance Customization bundle. We got one today and for some inexplicable reason Mirialan get the new yellow Sith eyes but the Twi'lek are excluded. And it's not that my messages were ignored by Keith, I received replies which means he saw them and read them. And yet, when I am overjoyed finally the Acina-style/Sith corruption eye colour is here the Twi'lek are excluded from the customization bundle for a reason that is simply incomprehenisble.

Please, someone, Eric? Keith? Charles? Why are the Twi'lek excluded from the bundle?

I am simply heartbroken. As silly as it sounds, I am devastated over this and really considering whether I should continue my subscription. In every single message I sent to Keith in private I stressed the importance of adding Twi'lek into a new Appearance Customization bundle. We got one today and for some inexplicable reason Mirialan get the new yellow Sith eyes but the Twi'lek are excluded. And it's not that my messages were ignored by Keith, I received replies which means he saw them and read them. And yet, when I am overjoyed finally the Acina-style/Sith corruption eye colour is here the Twi'lek are excluded from the customization bundle for a reason that is simply incomprehenisble.

Please, someone, Eric? Keith? Charles? Why are the Twi'lek excluded from the bundle?

Do they really just not like twi'leks that much or are they just inept?