Expansion Class Speculation....!! Expert Nerds please advise.

Fischer_King

Sorry if someone has made this thread already...couldn't find it.

Also I apologize in advance to all the nerds (especially the red-text writing one who builds his own light sabres - which is ok by me)...the following force-using groups might not fit into the timeline without some creative license...

BUT...

How about the Fallanassi (white current users)?

Aing-Tii Monks?

Witches of Dathomiir?

Sorcerors of Tund?

Grey Jedi, with mixtures of light/dark skills?

WHAT ABOUT NON-FORCE USING GROUPS...Wookies anyone? Hutts? Droids?

Anyhow, please let's speculate. That **** is fun.

Would like to see a group of Tinkers primarily dominated by Jawas. Never-ever going to happen, but I still would like to see a Warzone with Empire V Jawa. 8 little dudes in brown robes running down the field towards their enemy screeming in high unintelligible voices. Best. Showdown. Ever.

Would like to see a group of Tinkers primarily dominated by Jawas. Never-ever going to happen, but I still would like to see a Warzone with Empire V Jawa. 8 little dudes in brown robes running down the field towards their enemy screeming in high unintelligible voices. Best. Showdown. Ever.

Epic. Just... Epic

They need to allow free class customization like SWG, first and foremost.

Sorry to say but this isn't going to happen.

SWG is dead, yes the mourning period could still be there but just let it go... :p

Droid (Both Republic and Empire though slightly different stories etc)

Start place an Instanced Tatooine (Anchorhead for Republic, Mos Ila for Empire ofc) so only Droid players between 1-10 are there once you go to the fleet you can't get back to Tatooine until you get your ship. I hate to say this but think DK starting area for WoW. Both droids have been put together using Salvaged parts from elite droids used by both the Empire and Republic and both have someone got hold of the Emotion upgrade from Empire Balmorra.

Companions:

1st You get on Tatooine: Jawa (Make each one for each faction have different personalities)

2nd You get on Dromund Kaas/Coruscant: Duros Slave (not a happy go lucky slave like Vette. More depressed Slave) for Empire. Small Droid like T7 for Republic (without T7's personality but you can grow one for it)

3rd You get with your ship (keep same ones maybe add a line of dialogue when they first meet you about the first time they have had a Droid Master).

4th You get Geonosian (Sp?) for the Empire that is a downright evil Cu*t and is only with you because you butcher his hive. Joins you for some reason lol. Republic gets a Human Soldier who was court marshalled and jailed for excessive uses of force against civilians on Ord Mantell and who wants to make amends so *Insert plot device here* gets put in your care.

5th Love interest! (lol!!) this would be a pretty unique one in that you build it (In the class storyline ofc) and can choose it to be male or female and add the same emotion upgrades you've got or leave them out (Makes Droidmance *Urgh* impossible).

6th Empire get one of the Imperial T7 like droids who is obsessed with the Sith and worships them when you speak to them in conversation. Republic get a Twi'Lek dancer who thinks your cute in your actions for a droid (NO ROMANCE URGH!!!) she follows you because you save her from Gammorrean Crimebosses and thinks your the only thing that will stop her getting found in the future.

Quite a long pointless post for something that is never going to get implemented lol

Edited by CptBrit

Sorry if someone has made this thread already...couldn't find it.

Also I apologize in advance to all the nerds (especially the red-text writing one who builds his own light sabres - which is ok by me)...the following force-using groups might not fit into the timeline without some creative license...

BUT...

How about the Fallanassi (white current users)?

Aing-Tii Monks?

Witches of Dathomiir?

Sorcerors of Tund?

Grey Jedi, with mixtures of light/dark skills?

WHAT ABOUT NON-FORCE USING GROUPS...Wookies anyone? Hutts? Droids?

Anyhow, please let's speculate. That **** is fun.

I agree with the Witches of Dathomiir as well as Dark Jedis would be cool, they could make it a night ac or something where if your dark side points are high enough you could chose to become sith or a Dark Jedi who uses the Dark Side but does not accept the sith.

They should also make a class that primarily uses electrostafs/ viroblades cause there are a lot of them weapons kicking around but the are not really significant at the moment.

I agree with the Witches of Dathomiir as well as Dark Jedis would be cool, they could make it a night ac or something where if your dark side points are high enough you could chose to become sith or a Dark Jedi who uses the Dark Side but does not accept the sith.

They should also make a class that primarily uses electrostafs/ viroblades cause there are a lot of them weapons kicking around but the are not really significant at the moment.

Sadly, Witches of Dathomir weren't formed as an organization until 600BBY. :/ That fact depresses me constantly, and I have to remind myself of it when making Sith characters all the time as a result...

EDIT: Fully agree with your second point, though - a player class that makes use of electrostaves/vibroweapons/techblades would be fairly awesome. I sure eat enough of them to the face.

Edited by Foxfirega