View Single Post

Nmyownworld
11.15.2019 , 10:08 AM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
The materials required for “material combination” schematics was too high. We are making the following changes:
  • Premium and Prototype material requirements have been reduced to 6 each (down from 10).
  • Artifact material requirements have been reduced to 12 each (down from 15).
  • The requirements to convert Premium combination materials to Prototype has been reduced to 2 (down from 3).
I can't speak to crafting 6.0 items requiring Artifact mats because 6.0 crafting has been such a mess I have yet to pursue that with all of my crafters. I think requiring 6 instead of 10 Premium and Prototype mat requirements is a step in the right direction, but still high. Especially when tied with Jawa junk, if each piece of grade 11 mat purchased with Jawa junk still costs 200 pieces of Jawa junk for one piece of grade 11 material.
Getting crafting schematics when deconstructing gear was too hard with too low of a chance:
  • Broadly increased the chance to earn crafting schematics from deconstructing.
  • Sort of related, we are making a pass to ensure that deconstruction is giving the correct professions materials. Raise any specifics you have where this isn’t the case.
"Broadly" is a pretty vague description. But, yes, the chance of getting crafting schematics from deconstructing is currently far too low. And, deconstructing a crafted item and then randomly getting grade 11 mats never used to make the item has been ... strange. I really don't need or want Underworld Trading grade 11 cloth dropping when I deconstruct an Armstech assembly component.
Too high of a requirement for Matrixes when crafting:
  • The Matrix material requirement has been removed from all schematics below Artifact quality.
Are Processed Isotopes considered Matrixes? If so, yes please remove the need for them in below Artifact quality items! If Processed Isotopes are not considered Matrixes, then please remove the need for them in below Artifact quality items.

If the tone of my post seems grumpy, well ... that's an accurate assessment. However, I do appreciate that you all are reading what's said about 6.0 crafting, and making some changes now instead of far down the road. Please keep listening, and implementing changes sooner, rather than later.