Synthweaving Craftable (Imperial and Republic) Orange Armor Sets Master List

Jadarra

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure all of the listed patterns which are not trainable drop from UT missions of the apprpriate level. IE -- level 27 schematic drops from UT missions 25-32.

VERY anecdotally, my guild's testing indicates you're more likely to get a synth scheme from a fabric mission. That isn't very hard evidence though.

I recently finished my collection of Imperial-side orange Armormech schematics.

Gallery here.

Jadarra, if you're planning to update this thread with Armormech oranges (or start a new thread for it), please feel free to use any of the images. : )

Very nice. (I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're an Imperial Agent, BTW. ;) )

Also nice to know that all the Heavy Armors pretty much look ridiculous.

VERY anecdotally, my guild's testing indicates you're more likely to get a synth scheme from a fabric mission. That isn't very hard evidence though.

Actually, I've seen more armormech schematics going along with the fabrics, and synthweaving with the metals. Actually, I'm currently leaning towards companion gifts (from UT) giving the best chance for synthweaving schematics.

I'm still seeing schematics drop from non-UT missions, so right now I'm looking into treasure hunting (which gives me a lot of ugly custom lightsaber schematics, so many that I don't even bother to put them on the market). At least I'll look there until I get the more decent looking lightsaber schematics.

Anyone know of a craftable heavy armor that looks like the Reinforced Diatium Imperial Appearance but not in white? Specifically the cape + the extended shoulder armor. Trying to find something like this for my char, but white looks so bad, and as far as I know you can only match color from the chest right, not any other piece? Screenshot's there in the first post but for quick reference:

http://i.imgur.com/iBVBG.jpg

Anyone know of a craftable heavy armor that looks like the Reinforced Diatium Imperial Appearance but not in white? Specifically the cape + the extended shoulder armor. Trying to find something like this for my char, but white looks so bad, and as far as I know you can only match color from the chest right, not any other piece? Screenshot's there in the first post but for quick reference:

http://i.imgur.com/iBVBG.jpg

Correct you can only match items to the colour of the chest piece not the other way around.

Ps still waiting for the hood up hood down option.

pps. Just confirm that if you get a schematic that you've already learned it won't let you "use" the schematic if you've already learned it.

Ps still waiting for the hood up hood down option.

Same here, at least the heavy armors have a circlet that overrides the hood, same is not true for light armors, very annoying. I mean, who is going to notice that circlet anyway when you're wearing a hood? Would be the perfect headgear to use as a workaround to the lack of a hood toggle.

We who want hood options don't need it to be an emote, at least not me, I'm happy with a setting like the helmet toggle (which should be easy to implement seeing as many helmets already toggle hoods off). If BioWare thinks we want an emote then I can understand why they didn't add it yet.

I'm going to see if I can try with a "chin helmet" next, like in the Traditional Nylite (at least imperial side, assuming I can get my hands on one). EDIT: Tried with previewing, it took my hair off!

Edited by Lyshar

I'm going to see if I can try with a "chin helmet" next, like in the Traditional Nylite (at least imperial side, assuming I can get my hands on one). EDIT: Tried with previewing, it took my hair off!

i noticed this as well not sure if it's intentional or a bug but i've found some headgear that makes me bald!

Sorry if this has been covered but i didn't see it anywhere.

Since the light/dark requirements have been lifted for gear, and there is cross faction mail...

Would it be possible to get augmented pieces from the other faction? Or simply oranges pieces that are BoE

Here is what I've found/bought so far (including augments and "blue" schematics)

Augment -Alacrity Aug 2 (lvl 9 +2 Alacrity)

Augment -Alacrity Aug 22 (8/13 end/alacrity lvl-49)

Augment -Command Aug 2 (lvl 9 +2 presence)

Augment -Command Aug 22 (8/13 end/prsnce lvl-49)

Heavy -Fortified Electrum Chestguard (lvl-50)

Heavy -Fortified Electrum Greaves (lvl-50)

Heavy -Fortified Electrum Headgear (lvl-50)

Heavy -Fortified Phobium Chestguard (lvl 35)

Heavy -Fortified Phobium Chestguard (orange lvl 35)

Heavy -Overseer Boots (10/20 S/E lvl 12)

Heavy -Reinforced Battle Headgear (lvl 23)

Heavy -Warlord Elite Headgear (warrior/BH lvl-43)

Light -Ancient Seeker's Waistwrap (lvl-45)

Light -Annointed Zeyd-Cloth Headgear (lvl-50)

Light -Annointed Zeyd-Cloth Vestments (lvl-50)

Light -Channeler's Headgear (warrior/inquisitor/orange)

Light -Dark Acolyte's Robe (warrior/inq. Lvl 11)

Light -Force Initiate's Lower Robe (Knight/Couns. Lvl-15)

Light -Harbringer's Vestments (21/16 e/w lvl-15)

Light -Hardweave Leggings (warrior/inquisitor/orange)

Light -Jedi Sage's Headgear (orange/lvl27/knight/consular)

Light -Lucid Defense Handwraps (lvl 30)

Light -Sorcerer Adept Headgear (Warrior/Inq lvl-43)

Light -Sorcerer's Headgear (warrios/inq - lvl 19)

Light -Sorcerer's Lower Robe (Warrior/Inquisitor/lvl 19)

Light -Sorcerer's Vestments (warrior/inquisitor/lvl 19)

Light -Traditional Nylite Lower Robe (orange/lvl23)

Medium -Ablative Laminoid Vest (orange/lvl23)

Medium -Ablative Plasteel Headgear (lvl 35)

Medium -Ancient Ardent Blade Waistcord (lvl-45)

Medium -Force Sentinel Bracers (30str/35end/lvl 32)

Medium -Primeval Warlord's Leggings (lvl 50)

Medium -Resilient Lacqerous Leggings (lvl 35)

Medium -Resilient Polyplast Headgear (lvl-50)

Medium -Resilient Polyplast Leggings (lvl-50)

Medium -Resilient Polyplast Vest (lvl-50)

Medium -Sentinel Elite Headgear (Smuggler/Knight lvl-43)

Medium -Warrior's Leggings (warrior/agent lvl-15)

How is this thread not stickied, yet?

I, too, would like to see a hood up/down toggle. Ideally, I'd like to see a toggle that actually puts the hood "down" instead of just making it disappear like when you wear something other than circlets. Although that would probably require a re-mesh/texture of everything with a hood in the game. I want to be able to put my hood up before I go into battle, and put it down when I'm socializing.

P.S. Has anyone by chance been successful finding some of the schematics listed? There are 2 in particular I'd love to get: Traditional Brocart Vestments & Demicot Lower Robes.

How is this thread not stickied, yet?

I, too, would like to see a hood up/down toggle. Ideally, I'd like to see a toggle that actually puts the hood "down" instead of just making it disappear like when you wear something other than circlets. Although that would probably require a re-mesh/texture of everything with a hood in the game. I want to be able to put my hood up before I go into battle, and put it down when I'm socializing.

P.S. Has anyone by chance been successful finding some of the schematics listed? There are 2 in particular I'd love to get: Traditional Brocart Vestments & Demicot Lower Robes.

I've found both of those. and make them regularly. One i believe i got from a UT mission and the other it was from either a boss drop or a box the boss was guarding

I'm pretty sure I found both, and the Traditional Brocart Vestments even twice (and crit crafted in less than 5 tries after the first find). Not too sure about the Demicot, it has traditional and anointed I think, not sure which schematics I have of which, and I may even have a spare one in there somewhere. Ofcourse a spare schematic doesn't help if we're not on the same server.

On a different note: As far as crafting headgear goes, still no luck in crit crafting, but at least I've seen them being linked in chat, so it must be possible. Also the hood issues still make choosing one a tough choice, would be easy if circlets lowered the hood, but that'd probably shave your head if it would. Still, circlets may be the best looking choice (or just not show headwear) or the chinwear.

FYI - the picture for the Reinforced Diatium Headgear (Republic) appears to be wrong. My guild's synthweaver picked up the pattern yesterday, and it is similar to the visor you can buy with Hoth Commendations, which will remove your hood.

In my experience, this is the most effective way to obtain a hood-down appearance (short of trooper armor or medium armor) and preserve as much of you character's intended look as possible. Thankfully, we can now get that look with an augment slot.

For the record, I am going from memory regarding the name of the pattern. I do, however, know that it was level 47, so I am 90% sure that I am correct.

very good thread just what i was looking for thanks very much!!

but could sombody please help !!

im looking to buy the Traditional Thermoweave Republic Appearance, however nobody on my server seems to have the schematic. where can i find this ? ?

Sorry if this has been covered but i didn't see it anywhere.

Since the light/dark requirements have been lifted for gear, and there is cross faction mail...

Would it be possible to get augmented pieces from the other faction? Or simply oranges pieces that are BoE

I have sent augmented custom pieces to my other faction characters via in game mail.

@OP: Great work on this comprehensive list! Very useful to a lot of people I'm sure.

BIG problem though.

Currently, if you preview an item on yourself the preview window is always a low resolution version of the real thing. When you preview gear on your companion though it is a high resolution version. From the looks of things, I assume these are (mostly) previews on players, i.e. low resolution.

For the best results make pictures from the preview window of a companion so we can properly see the high res versions of the various armors.

Edited by Rhaphael

I'm pretty sure I found both, and the Traditional Brocart Vestments even twice (and crit crafted in less than 5 tries after the first find). Not too sure about the Demicot, it has traditional and anointed I think, not sure which schematics I have of which, and I may even have a spare one in there somewhere. Ofcourse a spare schematic doesn't help if we're not on the same server.

On a different note: As far as crafting headgear goes, still no luck in crit crafting, but at least I've seen them being linked in chat, so it must be possible. Also the hood issues still make choosing one a tough choice, would be easy if circlets lowered the hood, but that'd probably shave your head if it would. Still, circlets may be the best looking choice (or just not show headwear) or the chinwear.

Do you remember where you picked up the Traditional Brocart Vestments schematics? I've been looking for information on where to find this but keep coming up with dead ends.

Thanks

Do you remember where you picked up the Traditional Brocart Vestments schematics? I've been looking for information on where to find this but keep coming up with dead ends.

Thanks

Grade 5 UT missions, I still have one on the Shaltin Tunnels, same mission level range as the item level. Not 100% sure which mission type I ran, most likely for luxury fabrics and/or companion gifts, leaning towards the gifts. I think it doesn't matter which you try though, and from my experience you get a lot of armormech schems from the fabrics, and companion gifts feel the best overall to me, but you may feel different on those odds.

Hope that helps.

Grade 5 UT missions, I still have one on the Shaltin Tunnels, same mission level range as the item level. Not 100% sure which mission type I ran, most likely for luxury fabrics and/or companion gifts, leaning towards the gifts. I think it doesn't matter which you try though, and from my experience you get a lot of armormech schems from the fabrics, and companion gifts feel the best overall to me, but you may feel different on those odds.

Hope that helps.

i've noticed that it doesn't really matter which UT missions you run when it crits it'll give you something at random, Has anyone else here experienced a "double crit" I did a UT mission for metals and critted mandalorion iron, and a schematic.