List of SWTOR: Onslaught 6.0 Bugs Thread

tummiswtor

Did Yavin Weekly, it auto-used rep tokens, even though I have been at max rep for years.

They changed it. Now your reputation are auto-used whether or not you need it or not. I know the feeling. The only repu I need is Dantooine, and Onderon the rest are maxed so not thrilled with this changed. I used to sell the ones I didn't need.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont know if its been posted here,

the new flashpoint untoggles itself when you have all fps toggled and go into queue. for some reason it just untoggles itself and you cant get the daily reward for the flashpoint

MASTER MODE QUEUE EXCLUSIVE

Edited by ThomasStarWars

Neither companion or my character is actually collecting mats. They go through the animation but nothing ends up in my inventory.

I just noticed this as well on Onderon with Bioanalysis. I think out of 6 nodes I got one white nodule fragment or whatever they're called. I know they're supposed to go directly to the materials tab, but the number there is not increasing either to show that the materials were actually gathered. This happens on strong beasts as well as the actual nodes. Nothing in chat, nothing in the materials tab. At one point it showed the loot box of everything that was available from the node, but the items were not actually collected.

Edited by Zandressa

They changed it. Now your reputation are auto-used whether or not you need it or not. I know the feeling. The only repu I need is Dantooine, and Onderon the rest are maxed so not thrilled with this changed. I used to sell the ones I didn't need.
Is this really an intended change? Even for folks at max reputation with whatever faction? It's not mentioned in any of the patch notes.

Like you, I'm not keen about the tokens getting "used" when I'm at max rep, though I have more than one faction not maxed yet.

And for factions where I'm not at max rep, I prefer to be able to choose for myself which tokens I want to use, and which to sell, not to mention I'm muchly displeased that this change makes it impossible to save up "extra" tokens to use after you max your weekly reputation gain. This is particularly annoying for things like rakghoul or Gree or Bounty events, where you can only acquire the tokens during the one week the event is "live".

I did manage to get one ("green") rep token to go into my inventory without being used, when I picked it up as a loot drop doing a Voss Heroic, instead of getting it as a Mission Reward. Oddly enough, I actually couldn't use that one. I got an error message saying I was already at max reputation when I right-clicked it.

Edited by Adric_the_Red

Is this really an intended change? Even for folks at max reputation with whatever faction? It's not mentioned in any of the patch notes.

Like you, I'm not keen about the tokens getting "used" when I'm at max rep, though I have more than one faction not maxed yet.

And for factions where I'm not at max rep, I prefer to be able to choose for myself which tokens I want to use, and which to sell, not to mention I'm muchly displeased that this change makes it impossible to save up "extra" tokens to use after you max your weekly reputation gain. This is particularly annoying for things like rakghoul or Gree or Bounty events, where you can only acquire the tokens during the one week the event is "live".

I did manage to get one ("green") rep token to go into my inventory without being used, when I picked it up as a loot drop doing a Voss Heroic, instead of getting it as a Mission Reward. Oddly enough, I actually couldn't use that one. I got an error message saying I was already at max reputation when I right-clicked it.

With BW it wouldn't surprise me that they left it off the patch notes, not the first time "they forgot" and if it is bug they need to let us know that .

Bumping for the stronghold bug... again. Coming up on three weeks of canceled events due to not being able to invite guests to strongholds.

This has not been acknowledged by the developers as either a bug or an intended change. I understand theiy're likely swamped with the multitude of bugs, but please -- at least acknowledge it, or let us know it's not a bug but a new feature.

2) Received an email from Darth Vowrawn that intimated that we had failed in our mission, and that I had somehow deflected blame away from Vowrawn, for which he was grateful. No idea what he's talking about because as far as I could tell, I had completed the mission to perfection (i.e. destroyed the Republic fleet with the weapon at full power and all subsequent conversations were regarding our success). Reminds me of some of the mistaken emails we were getting from characters (::coughJaesacough::) over the last couple updates. Hoping this doesn't reflect an incorrect flag in my story that will affect future outcomes...

Thanks.

I also experienced these emails on 3/3 of my imp characters who completed all missions and got no indication something was wrong.

Today's patch introduced a new stronghold bug! :mad: The airspeeder sound effects outside the Coruscant stronghold have been seriously increased in volume and pitch, so much so that you can hear it everywhere in the stronghold, not just outside it. These sounds should NOT be inside the stronghold, and they weren't until after today's patch. It ruins this stronghold, because instead of a nice quiet apartment or home, you feel like you're standing in the middle of a major US highway.

Another note about these new incredibly loud speeder sounds: they are NOT attached to the Ambient Volume slider (like they should be) but to the Sound FX Volume slider. You have to turn off ALL Sound FX to make them go away, which doesn't make sense as they are ambient outside noise (or at least they were until today!). The normal subdued speeder sounds are still attached to the Ambient Volume slider, and said sounds muffle/go away when you leave the outside balcony on Coruscant like they should. So it sounds like they decided to add more speeder sounds to the Sound FX "layer" in addition to the Ambient "layer" in game? Why would you do that?! It has to be a bug; those sounds haven't been on that "channel" for 6+ years. Take them out again!

Coruscant is my main stronghold for my Pub characters so I noticed this immediately after the last patch. I'm going to try to explain this a little more:

There are two "speeder sound" tracks: one ambient (played both inside and outside) and a 'zooming speeder' track that exclusively plays outside. The 'zooming speeder' track is not affected; it is still only playing outside as intended. The ambient track is supposed to be muffled inside, like the ambient city sounds on the Nar Shaddaa stronghold. However, somehow the patch broke the muffling effect and it is now at the full outside volume everywhere in the stronghold. I'd really appreciate it if you could fix this back to how it was; it's enough of an annoyance that if it's not patched, my characters are moving out even though Coruscant is my favorite.

Hello,

When entering Onderon and Mek-sha I noticed that the persomal starship inflight cutscenes are of old standard, not the new improved standard. I have only tested jedi knight, inquisitor, bounty hunter and smuggler. The new standard cutscenes only work for my jedi knights. The other classes have the old standard.

Invisible dead Theron shows up with a floating gun in the end scene on the Imperial Fleet wanting to go to a party. There is also no romance or flirt scene with Lana at Imperial Fleet or anywhere else in this story. Not sure if the Lana thing is a bug or supposed to be that way, but I am pretty sure ghost Theron shouldn't be present.

Coruscant is my main stronghold for my Pub characters so I noticed this immediately after the last patch. I'm going to try to explain this a little more:

There are two "speeder sound" tracks: one ambient (played both inside and outside) and a 'zooming speeder' track that exclusively plays outside. The 'zooming speeder' track is not affected; it is still only playing outside as intended. The ambient track is supposed to be muffled inside, like the ambient city sounds on the Nar Shaddaa stronghold. However, somehow the patch broke the muffling effect and it is now at the full outside volume everywhere in the stronghold. I'd really appreciate it if you could fix this back to how it was; it's enough of an annoyance that if it's not patched, my characters are moving out even though Coruscant is my favorite.

I wondered what that noise was, could not figure out what it was when I zoned into my Coruscant stronghold. It's very loud and distracting, I'm used to to quiet ambient sounds and the soft little *choo-choo* sound my little Umbaran Train deco makes now and then. :( This new loud sound kinda ruins the tranquility of the stronghold.

Bug Report

Class: Jedi Guardian

Ability issue: No cool down reset as per tool tip

Bug: Is for the Force Leap ability.

Reason: Force Push is suppose to reset the cool down of Force Leap

When it started: Noticed it after 6.0 expansion

Result: Does not do what tool tip says it's suppose to do

Force Push Is not resetting the cool down of Force leap

Summary: I noticed Force Push does not reset the cool down of Force Leap. There might be other abilities that are suppose to reset the cool down of Force Leap but as of now this is the only one I've noticed.

It's either the tool tip is incorrect or the ability is not working as intended

Doing Operation Meridian on my smuggler had Tau and Arn with me until Arn fell through the ground and disappeared. He has yet to reappear after several attempts of restarting/resetting the flashpoint. Edited by Sinaroc

The level 50 space missions that pay out the reputation packets isn't putting the packets in our inventory. Upon completion of the mission successfully it shows that we've earned the space comms and the small packet of 270 reputation points but the packet doesn't show up but the space comms do get added. I tried it on a 2nd toon and same thing. I submitted an in-game bug about this back on the 27th of October and have yet to get a reply for it.

Agreed, this is very distracting. I hope they put it back to how it was before.