Dealing with the Emperor

OldVengeance

So how do you think the storyline with the Sith Emperor should continue in future content? How should he meet his end? Should the Jedi Knight be the one to do it? Should any other class story contribute?

I think it would be interesting if the Sith Warrior got to be the one to take him down in part or once and for all. Seeing as technically he's a traitor to the Empire, one would imagine that eventually he'd be forced to come into conflict with his most powerful minions and it would be interesting to see a story about taking down such a powerful opponent from a darkside point of view. Maybe the Emperor's Hand sends the Wrath to eliminate some renegade Dark Lord wanting to take back the Empire from the Emperor. Along the way he stumbles across some Sith amulet or something and when the two finally confront each other they summon the spirit of Vitiate's old master Marka Ragnos to guide them both in destroying him once and for all.

It would be a neat Tales of the Jedi reference and also be a nice nod to the Jailer's comment about the second coming of Exar Kun.

I've been assuming that

the emperor is still alive in some form

and that eventually the warrior will find out that he/she was mislead (if you took that choice) on

Voss

--essentially lied to. I know what my warrior would do, in that case. He's go all Scourge/

Malgus

on the emperor. I really hope that happens.

Edited by errant_knight