compaions and operation frame deficiencies in heroics

Hello!

Me and my friend do heroic quests, with our companions. I am a healer and I'm using the operations frame all the time. The problem with this frame, that it does not include companions. So, when we do this heroic quests, I have to focus target my friends companion, in order to quick select it, also my companion. It would be superb, if companions would appear in the operations frame. second problem I had, is the lack of capability to increase the size of the buffs in the frame, and because one of my core heal is a stacking healing over time, which grants a core buff(upper hand) it is very annoying that the buffs appear at the size of 2 pixels, the frame have to include that option.

Now falling back to the topic of companions in heroics quests. when indeed go into one, 70% of my heals go to the companions, because the companions lack the skill to move out of anything(targeted aoe, cone attacks, etc.). It would be OK, if I would have an option to move it to a chosen location with a 'move to' ability, keybinded to a mouse button, but in fact we do not have this kind of ability at all, and companions usefulness is greatly reduced, often it is not worth to keep them alive. Also my companion(corso riggs) has an ability called harpoon I turn it off, but when I die, or send him to a mission, or going to a different zone/instance with a loading screen, the harpoon always turned on! Very annoying!

For now, these are the most disturbing issues I wish to share

Debuffs can be a pain to spot sometimes, and having the opportunity to enlarge them would be great. I also use the OP frames, but when we just 2-man heroics i turn them off so i can see and target companions better.

About companions taking aoe damage and standing in nasty stuff i would say i don't have much problems with. I just put the companion on passive (default ctrl+2), then send him in for more when he's out of the fires or acid etc.

well, the reason I turn operation bar for 2 mans, because when I focus target my friends pet it is bigger, an it is close to the bars i have form the operations frame. I know it sounds silly, but in fact it is not, since the normal bar is still bugged as hell as well as the focus target bar, and does not shows actual values(shows 100%hp when the pet has 50% etc.) but this way i can at least re-focus target the pet after a fight or a zone change, and reset the buggy bar to show good numbers once again.

It is all about information and responsiveness...

So

The bars are bugged and displays miniature buffs and debuffs, so we don't have information and since we do not get accurate information in time we cannot response properly... what a mess :rolleyes:

Edited by Rethlor