Get ready for Clown College Online

Heezdedjim

The initial colors won't even been in the packs.....they will be for sale on the CM.

They never said that.

The packs are designed way ahead of time. Anything beyond the first 48 colors could be in packs only....or the packs could contain duplicates of what you can buy off the CM.

They never said that either. They said, "There will be 48 different Dye Modules at release. 25 will be available through the Cartel Market, 3 will be available from the Security Key and Collector’s Edition vendors, and 20 more will be available through the crafting system (schematics for some of which will be found on Reputation vendors)."

Note: that says, "through the Cartel Market." That does not mean that Cartel Market can't mean Cartel Packs, which I assure you it will.

However, I think expecting black to only be available through packs is about as realistic as the people who predicted it would cost 3,000 to unlock the Cathar.

I think you are grossly underestimating corporate greed.

:cool:

Edited by Blackavaar

What about the Monochrome Clown League? They role play "old school" (as in: before there were color computer displays... OOOOOOLLLLLDDD School). They need lovin's too you know. :p

Also known as the Sith Mime Guild, perhaps? :eek:

Forget that.

Space Nazi Wizards, that I can deal with. Mimes? That's crossing the line.

Tangential note and shameless plug a personal fave: Nick Harkaway's first novel http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gone-Away_World includes ninjas, kung-fu, post apocalyptic sci fi weirdness, off the wall Douglas Adams style humor and yes mimes.

Check it out. You'll be glad you did.

Either that or you suck and have no sense of humor.

Just sayin.

Given the gooftastic outfits that players come up with WITHOUT custom colors, I fear what they will do with it.

(Of course, Bioware's own artists sink into gooftastic too, so it's not all the players... nice arseboards and shoulder-boards on that Sith armor, guys.)

of course lol, if i could have had my turrets fire bubbles and puppys chase down my crates id have done it for the edge :cool:

PSYOPs is a Sorc wearing adaptive trooper armor and wielding a modded vibrosword THEN starting to

fry them with lightning. Odd, clashing gear color colors = all the better to exploit that 3 sec. "*** is that ?" moment.

Forget that.

Space Nazi Wizards, that I can deal with. Mimes? That's crossing the line.

I don't know, Instead of some of those missions where we have to defuse landmines, it might be amusing to see a mission where we have to dispose of anti-personnel mimes, instead.

A mime is a terrible thing to waste, after all. :D

PSYOPs is a Sorc wearing adaptive trooper armor and wielding a modded vibrosword THEN starting to

fry them with lightning. Odd, clashing gear color colors = all the better to exploit that 3 sec. "*** is that ?" moment.

ow thats a good one, i have containment officer gear on my knight at the min, that confuses people to hell.

As if my ignore list wasn't epic enough as it is, now the high-vis trolls will be joining them.

I have a feeling seeing seething masses of imbeciles in fuchsia pink, neon green and shock blue armour is going to push me away for yet another substantial break from the game.

If I could ask EA and Bioware for just one thing it would be the implementation of a 'common sense' server for people who just want to play Star Wars; No F2P, No RP, Armour Dye disabled, No nakedness or otherwise retarded behaviour and GMs on standby at all times ready to back that up. Pipe dreams, I know, but if I'm going to dream, I might as well dream big.