View Single Post

Ardrossan
08.02.2020 , 01:21 AM | #4
I think between the resource crises and the saboteurs, this storyline will screw up the factions so badly that their supposed defection will be replaced by a one or two branching storyline as they try to dig themselves out of this mess. idk what the storyline will be [well, i have some crackpot theories] but i'm 99% certain there will be no JK getting called Darth, not in the near future or ever. At best they are dark Jedi anyway.

Quote: Originally Posted by Pathera View Post
However, having the option for some characters and, maybe, having the option of walking away from both the Empire and the Republic at the end of the story would be nice.
One theory I have that seems like a high contender is that you walk away from your faction, but not by choice, but because your faction ceases to exist. for awhile, and the opposing faction isn't all that better off. It wouldn't be like kotfe, it's more like "ok, everybody gets consigned to the fringes", with MAYYYBE the big bad being whoever is behind Acina/Vowrawn. Lord of the Dumpster Fire.
Quote: Originally Posted by Severith View Post
You were loyal to EA/Bioware at a time when there was no reason to be loyal to them, and now that loyalty is being tested. If there is any justice in the world, you clearly deserve a special reward. Hopefully it happens, delivered on your porch in a brown paper bag, aflame with the light of justice.