Colonel Vorgath / Mine Field bug?

Was anyone else having problems with the turrets not despawning in the mine field fight? We would get across, pretty sure we killed 4 droids, pushed the button and they didn't turn off. This happened multiple times in story mode.

Anyone have any thoughts?

This has been happening to us very consistently on Story Mode. The turrets despawn when you hit the control panel. Then…they respawn. Note that these are not the turrets that Col Vorgath spawns closer to hand (the ones that can be destroyed). These are the turrets that cover the minefield and cannot be CC'd or DPS'd. This bug makes this fight *much* harder than it really should be, since the healing load in the final phase is astronomically high.

This happened to us last week in Story too. Not done Story this week but I guess it aint fixed. Seems to be intermittent though, since we wiped on the attempt where the turrets didnt despawn, then tried again straight after and it worked as intended, turrets shut down.

For now, keep trying. Hopefully this thread will grab devs attention if they're unaware of this bug. They appeared to jump straight onto fixing the Kephess bug, so hopefully the same will be done with this :)

Alright, good to know we werent the only ones. As for one of the comments though, pushing the button didn't reset the enrage timer for us. Not that it is supposed to work like that anyways. Edited by Inhuf

Its a bug. If anyone goes back on the minefield after the turrets are turned off they'll respawn. This can be fixed as already stated by waiting for the player who is up top to catch up to the raid before hitting the panel. Assuming you arent close to enrage. Pretty sure if they do respawn the enrage timer is either gone or reset. Either way they dont hit very hard and shouldnt cause you to wipe at that point unless your raid is under geared.

Can confirm this as well.

Also had some strange things happening when going into hologram mode and spawning robots, twice I spotted the demolition droid, it spawned me back to the tower, put the mob on me I have to kill without actually spawning the demolition droid for the raid.

Its a bug. If anyone goes back on the minefield after the turrets are turned off they'll respawn. This can be fixed as already stated by waiting for the player who is up top to catch up to the raid before hitting the panel. Assuming you arent close to enrage. Pretty sure if they do respawn the enrage timer is either gone or reset. Either way they dont hit very hard and shouldnt cause you to wipe at that point unless your raid is under geared.

Uhhhh nope. Ran this wednesday evening, one shot it, no turret respawn, and I hit the button the INSTANT we crossed the field. Tower tank was WAY out. (Hell, last week he hit a mine on the way in somehow. that was funny. We 7 man'd the boss. )

This actually happens more often than it doesn't on Hard Mode. We'd just have the raid move towards the cave to out range them until the near set spawns, and then everyone pops defensive cd's / medpacs and just out heal it.

Uhhhh nope. Ran this wednesday evening, one shot it, no turret respawn, and I hit the button the INSTANT we crossed the field. Tower tank was WAY out. (Hell, last week he hit a mine on the way in somehow. that was funny. We 7 man'd the boss. )

It happened to us again last night. So instead we waited for the tank to get across and it worked. Also, we went back across the mine field before to check, but after the boss was down and they still came back up. It's bugged.

Edited by Inhuf

• 2 weeks later...

We had a couple of bugs last night the real noticable one was the minesweeper clicker add spawn would not be clickable for dps, also turrents hitting our minesweeper clicker so he was unable to click at all for a good minute, made it very annoying.

Hardmode encounter 5-15-2012

Guild: Ludicrous Speed

SpaceSlug: Server

Not sure if that helps when gathering the information.

Tayadoon was our clicker

Edited by Abbrachmann

We had a couple of bugs last night the real noticable one was the minesweeper clicker add spawn would not be clickable for dps, also turrents hitting our minesweeper clicker so he was unable to click at all for a good minute, made it very annoying.

Hardmode encounter 5-15-2012

Guild: Ludicrous Speed

SpaceSlug: Server

Not sure if that helps when gathering the information.

Tayadoon was our clicker

The CS responded to this post 10 days ago, and the issue they were talking about (Laser turrets spawns) had been fixed already. Looks like you're reporting a separate issue. You might have better luck in a new post.