Does each class in the game have multi-endings? (No Spoiler)

Highsis

The Jedi Consular's ending doesn't change at all no matter what you choose, in fact the story basically acts like you are a lightside Jedi even if you choose all dark option.

(Now obviously if you go darkside some little things will change but over all compared to the other classes not really anything big so I suggest going lightside it makes more sense with the consular.)

The Jedi Consular's ending doesn't change at all no matter what you choose, in fact the story basically acts like you are a lightside Jedi even if you choose all dark option.

(Now obviously if you go darkside some little things will change but over all compared to the other classes not really anything big so I suggest going lightside it makes more sense with the consular.)

It changes somewhat but overall Jedi is kind of constrained if you go full darkside in reality you should be a Sith at that point. The game can't just have you switch over to the Empire though so they do what they can. Keeping in mind the lack of spoilers I'll just say on my Consular my ds/ls choice was mentioned at the end and it determined some of the choices I could make but it didn't allow me to do anything drastic like overthrow the Jedi Council or something.

It changes somewhat but overall Jedi is kind of constrained if you go full darkside in reality you should be a Sith at that point. The game can't just have you switch over to the Empire though so they do what they can. Keeping in mind the lack of spoilers I'll just say on my Consular my ds/ls choice was mentioned at the end and it determined some of the choices I could make but it didn't allow me to do anything drastic like overthrow the Jedi Council or something.

A Jedi who turns to the dark side isn't a Sith its just a Jedi who lacks the discipline to follow the Jedi code

I think the class endings break down like this:

JK- 2 possible endings that are based either on on your alignment or on specific choices you make, but very minor difference between them

JC- Same as JK

Smuggler- 3 fairly distinct endings based on a single choice you have in the ending

Trooper- Technically I suppose there are two or three endings to this based on two choices, but the difference in endings on your character is not particularly large, so it probably can just be considered to be a single ending

SW- Only one ending

SI- My understanding is that there are three endings, one is alignment locked to LS SIs and what ending you get is based on choices you make in the endings scenes

BH- Two fairly distinct endings, based on a single choice you make

IA- Essentially three endings which can be subdivided into five or six sub endings depending on a few choices you make. Some of these sub endings can be blocked off with earlier choices you make

Does anyone know about the SI? I'm at level 37, just wondering if some of my DS choices will come into play and change anything.

there isn't any sustancial diference in the end, what ever u choose u will end in that "position" using that "mechanic". the choices u have is how u deal with it, nothing more.

IA has at least 5 different distinct endings, there is a good thread on it in their forum. SI I believe the only thing that changes what position you hold at the end, but nothing substatnial yet (might have some effect on the expansion.) Sith warrior for sure only has one ending with a choice at the end that determines weather or not you get the darth title. Not sure on BH yet, its the only imp class I havent gotten to 50 yet.

In the IA quest, I became the Batman of Star Wars. ^_^

Edited by lunabaguna

I think the class endings break down like this:

Trooper- Technically I suppose there are two or three endings to this based on two choices, but the difference in endings on your character is not particularly large, so it probably can just be considered to be a single ending

What are the 3 trooper endings? I finished trooper and can't picture how they would turn out much differently. PM or spoiler tag the answer please!

Sith warrior for sure only has one ending with a choice at the end that determines weather or not you get the darth title.

Pretty sure SWs get the Darth title regardless of any choices.

What are the 3 trooper endings? I finished trooper and can't picture how they would turn out much differently. PM or spoiler tag the answer please!

Well I am very hesitant to say the trooper"endings" are really different endings. I mean the "result" of you chapter 3 storyline changes a lot, but the actual position your character is in doesn't really change unlike every other ending. However when I said there were technically three endings these are what I meant:

-Kill the general who is your nemesis in Chapter 3(forgot his name)

-Cpature him alive and let the Supreme Chancellor make a prisoner exchange for thousands of captured soldiers

-Capture him alive and convince the Supreme Chancellor to keep him as a prisoner