looking for a group to get to lvl 50

wearwolfy

hi i posted a thread like this a while ago and all i got was a few guild posts so i'm trying this again. i have had this game since realise but have yet to get a chareter to lvl 50, so i thought it would be easier and more fun if i had a group to do it with. where we are in a skype call playing and having fun. we would have one of every class we can decide on faction later and what server. so i think that would be cool and stuff so post here if you would like to join.

ps. i thought i should put a little bit about myself cause if were going to be playing till level 50 we might as well get to know each other a bit so i'm 14 i live in the uk and i'm male i like to play tank/dps i have school but summer holidays for me start at the end of the week i also play leaguse of legends, minecraft, tf2 and other games.

so if your intrested in playing post a reply thanks for reading

um server wise i play on sluis shipyards but i don't mind going on a diffrent server faction wise depends on what we all would like to play also if you dont want to skype we could use mumble or vent or summin i think it would be much easier if we used voice instead of text to talk.

hi bannah i did look at your guild the nocturne and i saw allot of you were in the us so i thought the time differences would be weird so i kept looking for something but couldn't find anything so i waited a while now i'm trying again.