Some advice please

ahwell

I have my first character to lev 50 ( jedi knight ) I have also started a second alt and i have found i can send goods and credits to each other as my second alt is a Trooper.

I was wondering if i started say a sith alt, will i be able to send at least credits through the mail system, i understand that goods may be a problem, light/dark side.

Does anyone know if bioware are planning to introduce a shared storage system to which all your characters on the same server would be able to access?

Many thanks for any replies/help, i really appreciate the time taken to respond :)

Since of today, with 1.2 release, you can send mails (credits+items) cross faction to your Alts. (no more mailing restriction in a Legacy)

Shared storage isnt in game yet, but I guess it will come eventually as a legacy feature.

Since of today, with 1.2 release, you can send mails (credits+items) cross faction to your Alts. (no more mailing restriction in a Legacy)

Shared storage isnt in game yet, but I guess it will come eventually as a legacy feature.

For real? That is actually good to know. I'm glad we had this conversation.

I did notice that my sith character can't join my republic guild, is that changing?

I was wondering if i started say a sith alt, will i be able to send at least credits through the mail system, i understand that goods may be a problem, light/dark side.

Previously "no way". As of the new patch, "go for it".