Become a Founding Member!

CourtneyWoods

Not the kind of response I was hoping for, but you kinda make my point for me just the same ...

Honestly... Founder Title sucks. Why do I want to be called Founder when I have more appealing titles like Heartless and Merciless. Founder Title doesn´t allow me to show my alignment. And from this point, everybody who plays the game right now can be considered a Founder. The game is only 4 month old.

I´d prefer something more substantial as a gratifiaction: some custom gear, for example, Founder armor, Founder vendor, Founder bike, a new companion, even Heartless Founder and Merciless Founder titles would be better.

Edited by Ivanblood

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly... Founder Title sucks. Why do I want to be called Founder when I have more appealing titles like Heartless and Merciless. Founder Title doesn´t allow me to show my alignment. And from this point, everybody who plays the game right now can be considered a Founder. The game is only 4 month old.

I´d prefer something more substantial as a gratifiaction: some custom gear, for example, Founder armor, Founder vendor, Founder bike, a new companion, even Heartless Founder and Merciless Founder titles would be better.

I use the Founder title for my status as a Guildmaster.

I use the Founder title for my status as a Guildmaster.

So what ? It makes you more Guildmaster ?

The Founder title would be cool to use if the game will be alive for 5 years. Then I could scare the low-levels with my 200-level character clad in a huge shiny armor over a even bigger monster-truck hover byke and neon-glowing Founder title overhead. But untill then it´s MEH.

Edited by Ivanblood

So what ? It makes you more Guildmaster ?

The Founder title would be cool to use if the game will be alive for 5 years. Then I could scare the low-levels with my 200-level character clad in a huge shiny armor over a even bigger monster-truck hover byke and neon-glowing Founder title overhead. But untill then it´s MEH.

It helps people know who I am if they want to join during events. It's weird but everyone like automatically gets that the guy with the Founder title at the RP event is the GM.

:confused:

I pre-ordered the Digital Deluxe Edition of SWTOR and played the game the first 3 weeks it was out. I left after the third week due to a combination of frustration with the early bugs and a hardware problem that I couldn't afford to get fixed for a while.

Unfortunately for me, I was only able to get my system back online and my SWTOR account re-established on March 21, 2 days after the deadline for the 'Founder' promotion, which I just became aware of a couple days ago.

Now, don't get me wrong. I'm not gonna cry myself to sleep tonight, or ragequit, over this. But I do think it is unfair. I've been here since the Beta weekends and I pre-ordered. I don't think its unreasonable to say I deserve to be rewarded as much as anybody else who bought-in early and is still around.

You must be joking? Who cares about this title...

And by the way, how could they keep track of every single player out there? They set a date and that is it, or perhaps you can give them a call and the whole dev team can halt all their work to get on your case...

LOL, it was advertised, and i did get it, its fun to have, like owning the first edition of anything.

I find it so interesting and illuminating to read the posts of those that think the title is worthless. :rolleyes: Id rather have pride in the game i play then disdain. ;)

• 1 year later...