TFB Secret Zone

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It occurred to me, is there any chance that it could be In a DIFFERENT difficulty mode? I mean, HARD mode versus STORY mode. Which one sounds like something lore-related would happen? Maybe the "chilling presence" is just a hint. We should try all these emotes and such on story mode. See if anything happens.

Ps- nice elder scrolls references. I've never played them, but this sounds like a good connection.

Can you 'duel' in that zone?

Might be interesting?

Could even extend to needing a light/dark side character, of the same class to duel? (Just a thought)

You can't duel in there

...someone did mention a seperate path to a green hill... Someone check this out. There's no way I could do that, I don't have a guild!

And it explain why there is no pet for this op... But legacy pet? Odd.

There is a pet in the Operation

Edited by Jenemi

Maybe it has something to do with nim ec... That perhaps you need to get something from nim ec when it releases, then go to cave with it. Who knows :rolleyes:

Possibly. I just wonder what Denova and Asation have in common in this scenario?

Considering that this cave is HIGHLY mirrored to the one in the movie, has anyone tried to RECREATE this scene as best as possible? Have your raid's Jugg/ Guardian go into the cave ALONE and ACTIVATE their lightsaber? (Default to draw weapon is Z). At the simplest level something to this effect should be recreated, at the most complex level maybe they need to have a Green saber (Or Blue, I forget what color his saber ws at this point in the movie), equip Imperial/ Republic Fighter Social Armor (the set obtained from doing Space Missions). Just my 2 cents.

ALSO, the RED and BLUE features and plants in the cave seem WAY too coinincidental to be in there set COMPLETELY away from each other. (Red obviously symbolizing the Empire and Blue for the Republic). Maybe either Empire Raid groups need to stand on the Red side and draw their weapons facing Blue or stand on Blue and draw their weapons. Visa versa for Republic raids.

Edited by ARagingNoob

now that is an idea i like to see...can anyone provide SS of the cave for those who havent been able to get in?

Video of the cave. Sub par quality but even then you can CLEALY see that one side is Blue and Red. Standing in the little puddle may also solve the riddle. Water in a cave is usually cold, you feel a cold pressence, ect. /rant

Edited by ARagingNoob

Considering that this cave is HIGHLY mirrored to the one in the movie, has anyone tried to RECREATE this scene as best as possible? Have your raid's Jugg/ Guardian go into the cave ALONE and ACTIVATE their lightsaber? (Default to draw weapon is Z). At the simplest level something to this effect should be recreated, at the most complex level maybe they need to have a Green saber (Or Blue, I forget what color his saber ws at this point in the movie), equip Imperial/ Republic Fighter Social Armor (the set obtained from doing Space Missions). Just my 2 cents.

ALSO, the RED and BLUE features and plants in the cave seem WAY too coinincidental to be in there set COMPLETELY away from each other. (Red obviously symbolizing the Empire and Blue for the Republic). Maybe either Empire Raid groups need to stand on the Red side and draw their weapons facing Blue or stand on Blue and draw their weapons. Visa versa for Republic raids.

In a guardian, I guess I can try it. I don't have a flight suit, but Luke wasn't wearing one. He was wearing some training outfit. I still got my old level 8 lightsaber. I'll head in, although it'll only be story mode. I'm sure something would happen on both.

And I've yet to see any definite answer to this simple question:

Has anybody tried of pulling the big froggy miniboss thing, the so called "chest" mob, inside the cave and kill him there?

It definitely would fit with the "only what you bring with you" hint.

In a guardian, I guess I can try it. I don't have a flight suit, but Luke wasn't wearing one. He was wearing some training outfit. I still got my old level 8 lightsaber. I'll head in, although it'll only be story mode. I'm sure something would happen on both.

Nothing, but if I go in wearing NOTHING, The entire group and I heard Dagobah cave music. No music when going in armed. It was the whole group, in and out of the cave. Very Creapy.

8 man story mode. So that may be a hint.

Nothing, but if I go in wearing NOTHING, The entire group and I heard Dagobah cave music. No music when going in armed. It was the whole group, in and out of the cave. Very Creapy.

8 man story mode. So that may be a hint.

/bangheadagainstwall

OMG this secret cave is so putting me on the edge of my seat!

And I've yet to see any definite answer to this simple question:

Has anybody tried of pulling the big froggy miniboss thing, the so called "chest" mob, inside the cave and kill him there?

It definitely would fit with the "only what you bring with you" hint.

i dont think so, but the more i think about it the more this seems like a good idea

Old school could refer to Frogger. Seems kind of promising, but also a little bit of a stretch.

A stretch indeed!

We're over thinking this... It's probably just some item. And how would you lure the mini boss in anyways?

A stretch indeed!

We're over thinking this... It's probably just some item. And how would you lure the mini boss in anyways?

Plenty of reasons, some of which have been stated in this same thread... Mostly, the hint "only what you bring with you", secondly it's suspicious that they'd use a mob to do what a chest does perfectly fine, thirdly it's not the silliest thing I've read here, fourthly the ground stomp attack he does might do something like making the cave crumble and open a passageway since the map shows you're just partially inside the mountain. Or perhaps something special will drop from the miniboss once brought inside.

Tbh I see no reason not to try it, If we're going to do TFB tomorrow I'll try to do that with my own guild.