The Esseles: FP Heroic 2 - Constant Crashing -

Hey, So I am level 18 and decided I would complete the Heroic 2 The Esseles FP as I skipped it last time.

I am what I believe at the very end where you just have to talk to "First Officer Haken" to complete the FP. Every time I start the conversation with him it crashes. It has crashed about 8-times now. I've tried having different companions with me or no companies and I tried just in-case running the game in Windowed & full-screen mode if it was something like that.

No such luck, Guess I'll have to leave this FP alone for some other time. Has anyone else experienced this before?

Cheers.

Soooo oddly I got around it. Had it in Windowed mode and let the Characters talk whilst being in another window that was the game i.e "Chrome". Then I would select my conversation line and quickly switch back to another window and it worked that way.

Have to remember that in future me thinks :\ odd bug.

A common bug, happens on Imp version as well (Black Talon). I've done countless social runs on 9 toons on these FPs and didn't have it start happening until sometime way after launch, can't recall when exactly.

Once it started it was consistent though. Strangely it happens too during the Agent storyline when you're in similar conditions.

One other thing you can do is spam spacebar and skip before it crashes. That usually works for me.