Dulfy Please Marry Me

Enderet

This is the official, "Dulfy Please Marrry Me!" thread... aka, Thank you for all your hard work and being an awesome contributor to the SWTOR community.

For those that dont know who Dulfy/Iwipe is, she is a contributing member that is incredibly active in the SWTOR subreddit and runs a few sites that for the most part, revolve around SWTOR. If you want to be on top of SWTOR news, most of the time, you are better off going to her site than looking around on the official site. She is meticulous with the information that she posts and her hard work has been acknowledged by some of the devs as well as the community managers. She actively compiles a surprising amount of data and pictures for us, all of which must take a tremendous amount of time. Her sites are great resources, and we are lucky to have her in our game.

http://dulfy.net/

http://tor-fashion.com/

I thought the thread title was funny, but if a moderator wants to change it, thats fine by me. All I really wanted to do, was have a place where the community could say:

Dulfy/Iwipe... THANK YOU!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't ask for marriage (no offense, I already have someone in my life^^), but she does a great job indeed. I have several of her guide bookmarked for quick references when needed.

Thanks for your work, I think you should have some reward from BW, forum title, unique vanity item, whatever.

I love her websites, they are really great. As a reward, I think Bioware should include Dulfy somewhere in the game in an upcoming SWTOR expansion. Edited by Sammm

I love Dulfy's guides on her website, and it is especially helpful when my main is a sage. Dulfy's website is where I go when I need to know something about SWTOR, and I commend her hard work. Bioware should give her a special in game item for her dedication.

I'd like to marry either Dulfy or Paige, both indispensable for the SWTOR community, but unfortunately, though it's legal in my country, I don't swing that way. Guess I need to find myself a great male contributor to the SWTOR community ;)

I cannot count the number of times my response to a guildmate has been some version of "Have you read Dulfy's guide to that, checked Dulfy's site for that, looked at that link I gave you to Dulfy's info for that?" It is a rare day where I can say anything on a subject that Dulfy hasn't said better.....and with pictures ;)

I'm one of the lucky ones to be on the same server as Dulfy and for those of you that only know her from the forums you're missing out. Incredibly nice and knowledgable, and a great boon to the community.

Dulfy, you know if you ever need a hand w/ anything let me know :)

I wish this is a pure appreciation thread instead of a proposal thread; I don't want to get into other people's romantic business. I too have personally benefitted from Dulfy's guides. Thank you, Dulfy, for making the net a nicer place.

Haha. Its not a proposal thread... like I said in the first post, its a joke.

• 9 months later...

I agree.

Great source of information and the biggest tribute I can pay it is that if I want to know something I just automatically think of Dulfy. Love the information and screenshots they do on the cartel packs also.

Sites like this and the SWGcraft (resource and more tool from Galaxies) greatly enhance a game for playersso hats off to those who invest so much time in running and keeping them updated.

Thank you from Unity Guild

Red Eclipse

Dulfy is great, because she is a true fan and plays the game. I know her site will always be updated, at least for hte near future. It's always nice to see her name pop up in general chat on The Harbinger. :) I remember when the Gree event first started, Dulfy was doing the pylon stuff and suddenly everyone became very civil, hehe.