Hardmode Flashpoint Boss Video Guides.

While clearing 4man Hardmode found guides of the bosses hard to find, so me and a guildie figured we would make our own.

All the videos are now done. BP/D7 are waiting to be uploaded. Soon there will be Tank and Healer view of all bosses.

Coming Soon.....

Directive 7

Edited by JPopko

If you don't want to be disappointed - don't go to Foundry until they fix his lightning 30k damage. Other than that flashpoint is trivial, HK47 strategy is simple to deduce yourself.

On other hand D7 is The Most Original HM Flashpoint in the game (if you forget about bugs). There is coplicated strategies, interesting boss mechanics, and chaotic final boss fight. If anyone would ask me video of which HM I'd need most - it's D7, then Foundry, then FE, then Ilum.

If you don't want to be disappointed - don't go to Foundry until they fix his lightning 30k damage. Other than that flashpoint is trivial, HK47 strategy is simple to deduce yourself.

On other hand D7 is The Most Original HM Flashpoint in the game (if you forget about bugs). There is coplicated strategies, interesting boss mechanics, and chaotic final boss fight. If anyone would ask me video of which HM I'd need most - it's D7, then Foundry, then FE, then Ilum.

I already have a False Emperor video. I actually had frapsed that one before Ilum however I didn't finish it. I did actually finish it last night completely, but as I was putting in the last things for Darth Malgus my video editor crashed and I lost the whole project, so I just went to bed after smashing my computer. Going to hopefully finish it tonight & upload it for tomorrow.

I'll take your challenge on D7 and Foundry next. May not be able to have videos until next weekend due to real life not allowing me to have time.

Also "AoE for stealth" isn't only Severin gimmick, you better do it on HK47 in FE HM too.

Yeah thats in our video. We did FE a while ago, but didnt get all the videos from the bosses.

Well go for Directive 7 video next

Until Revan gets fixed, I'm eager to see how this is done if ever for the Foundry =/

I'll be sure to check out the Foundry this weekend for myself to see what's going on in there. I'm sure I'll have a video for you as well! :]