Corso NOT wanting to talk?

bahdasz

Is Corso broken? I have two issues right now, first is that level 2 weapon gifts that were giving around 95 affection are suddenly giving less than 20. The second and far more annoying is that conversation progression with him seems to have stopped.

On all the other characters where I've leveled companions they have would want to "go back to the ship and talk" about every 400-500 points of affection. But since 4.1 he just doesn't care any more, apparently. I currently have him at 7190 and he hasn't asked to go back to the ship since about 5000. So what gives? I just finished leveling up Jaesa on my Warrior and she was done and I had the legacy stat bonus before 8500, a few months ago Gault finished at 7850.

So what is this dude's problem? I've tried to search all over the forums and there are a lot of guides and people giving advice on how to gain affection, but nothing about your companion just quitting its progression.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Is Corso broken? I have two issues right now, first is that level 2 weapon gifts that were giving around 95 affection are suddenly giving less than 20. The second and far more annoying is that conversation progression with him seems to have stopped.

On all the other characters where I've leveled companions they have would want to "go back to the ship and talk" about every 400-500 points of affection. But since 4.1 he just doesn't care any more, apparently. I currently have him at 7190 and he hasn't asked to go back to the ship since about 5000. So what gives? I just finished leveling up Jaesa on my Warrior and she was done and I had the legacy stat bonus before 8500, a few months ago Gault finished at 7850.

So what is this dude's problem? I've tried to search all over the forums and there are a lot of guides and people giving advice on how to gain affection, but nothing about your companion just quitting its progression.

Thanks in advance for the help.

As companion affection grows the output of low tier gifts are diminishes...

So you need to give high tier Gifts (i.e Tier 5 blue/purple ones)

more info: http://dulfy.net/2012/04/22/companion-gifts-and-crafting-bonuses-for-1-2/

As for conversations, they are bound to the storyline progression. Once you have complete Chapter 1(2,3) your companion suddenly ask you for talk so many times as was missed during accelerated affection leveling..

Edited by Missandei

As for conversations, they are bound to the storyline progression. Once you have complete Chapter 1(2,3) your companion suddenly ask you for talk so many times as was missed during accelerated affection leveling..

Yeah, I hadn't thought of that before, I'm pretty sure that's the issue, thanks. I never really bothered actually trying to finish out my companions until recently when I realized the bonuses you get from them through legacy. Having completed all 3 chapters on my BH and SW those main companions went right through to the end no problem, I got stuck on Corso until I finished chapter 1 today when suddenly I couldn't shut him up.

Thanks again, now I at least know not to give up on him as I'm about to hit chapter 3 and hopefully can close him out, giving one of every class of companion for the stat boosts.

most companions will have all conversations unlocked at act 2 completion, though a few do not unlock until parts of act 3 or after it

corso will have all his unlocks by act 2 though.

check out this chart on dulfy.net. though it doesnt say what part of the story needs to be done, but for corso all will be unlocked by act 2 completion

Edited by Skodan