Want the +10 datacron EASY?

OWENWILSON

Do you not have the +10 to all stats datacron ? Have you wanted it for awhile? Don't have the equipment or too lazy to set up a group for it? Pay 100k tomorrow (3/28/13) around 5-6pm est and get up here with ease and without frustration! see you all tomorrow!! Message Mythical .

Anyone with negative comments and trolling and what not... feel free to post... this is merely information for people who dont want to waste time setting up a group to get it... this process can take 5 minutes or less for you to get it. 100k is nothing. Again this is the last time i will look at this thread, so feel free to say what you want... the people who want the information to get it, have it.

-Mythical

Falling to your death -- and maybe pulling people with you as you fall if you're a sorc -- is half the fun!

This is the cartel market generation. We take the fun out of the game and put the game back into you.

-Mythical's DRS (Datacron Retrieval Service)

Service Hours:

*5-7PM EST

**60% OF THE TIME, ALL THE TIME...ALL DAY, EVERYDAY. JUST AROUND 5-7PM.

*Hours are subject to change without notice.

**Percentage is based off of survey's done throughout space and time.

P.S. I CAME BACK!!!!!!!

This is the cartel market generation. We take the fun out of the game and put the game back into you.

-Mythical's DRS (Datacron Retrieval Service)

Service Hours:

*5-7PM EST

**60% OF THE TIME, ALL THE TIME...ALL DAY, EVERYDAY. JUST AROUND 5-7PM.

*Hours are subject to change without notice.

**Percentage is based off of survey's done throughout space and time.

P.S. I CAME BACK!!!!!!!

** 73.21% of all statistics are made up and I have told you for the millionth time stop exaggerating the time :)

** 73.21% of all statistics are made up and I have told you for the millionth time stop exaggerating the time :)

ITS actually 56.9 % of statistics AND I DONT exaggerate the time. P.S. get on a forum ppl want to see you on... like uhm.... righttt nevermind

Thanks Mk!

=))))

I'm doing guild-rate/group-rates please whisper/mail me in game. I will do it by appointment.... Appointments are guaranteed 10 minutes for your party to be completed.

Must be level 45+ to get it. All alts may be done within 30 minutes tops depending on your speed!

-Mythical

P.S. for all those who have ignored me.. I'm sorry, but im going to stop when i stop making money.