Karaggs Palace

Dear Bioware

When i repeat when are you gonna switch the 4th boss in Karagg's palace?

Normal mode = 2.17 Mil HP

Hard mode = 1.5 Mil HP

Amgawd me and my guild going crazy up in here!

Fix please

Much love

Liqie and Korriban's Finest!

Edited by Xevista

I think that's as intended; in normal mode you don't have to worry about enrage, while in HM you have a 5 or 6 minute enrage while having to deal with the increased complexity of the computer system and each of the three "jets", as we call them, do different things. If they upped the HP from in HM from what it was in normal, they would have to increase the enrage timer or change some of the mechanics of the fight to make it easier.

Dear Bioware

When i repeat when are you gonna switch the 4th boss in Karagg's palace?

Normal mode = 2.17k HP

Hard mode = 1.5 Mil HP

Amgawd me and my guild going crazy up in here!

Fix please

Much love

Liqie and Korriban's Finest!

All 3 debuff blasters in normal mode apply molten armor.

Only 1 applies molten armor in hard mode.

Figure it out yourself.

I think that's as intended; in normal mode you don't have to worry about enrage, while in HM you have a 5 or 6 minute enrage while having to deal with the increased complexity of the computer system and each of the three "jets", as we call them, do different things. If they upped the HP from in HM from what it was in normal, they would have to increase the enrage timer or change some of the mechanics of the fight to make it easier.

Enrage is also applied in normal-mode operations...

Just one thing:

obviously hundreds of people are able to do it on nightmare mode. So theres the question for you: Just because you can not kill it on hm, it should deserve a nerf? i dont think so.

That boss just requires one thing and thats teamwork.

Start the puzzle ... burn .. dps boss .. go right.. dps focus stun droids .. burn .. go left .. dps focus stun ... burn .. dps boss and so on .. till he is down.

If you say middle i tell you: Useless. Justs wastes time.

Just one thing:

obviously hundreds of people are able to do it on nightmare mode. So theres the question for you: Just because you can not kill it on hm, it should deserve a nerf? i dont think so.

Start the puzzle ... burn .. dps boss .. go right.. dps focus stun droids .. burn .. go left .. dps focus stun ... burn .. dps boss and so on .. till he is down.

/facepalm

We're talking about the normal mode beiing out of whack not hard mode or Nightmare mode.

He has 1.5 mille on HARD and alittle bit more on Nightmare, those fight are balanced if not easier then normal mode were he magically gets 600k of extra HP and no way to make the tank debuff go away apart from switching.

Edited by Monkeybusiness

You'd be right... that would be unbalanced...

That is you would be right if all three of the jets didn't apply all three of the debuffs at the same time on normal. On hard and nightmare, you get only half the uptime of "Takes 200% additional damage" debuff that you get on normal, not to mention that the jets also suck in all the nearby mines on normal when you activate the consoles which does significant damage to the boss in and of themselves. You don't even have the time to use that move at all on the hardmode and nightmare versions of the fight.

There is more going on in that fight than health pool levels.

You'd be right... that would be unbalanced...

That is you would be right if all three of the jets didn't apply all three of the debuffs at the same time on normal. On hard and nightmare, you get only half the uptime of "Takes 200% additional damage" debuff that you get on normal, not to mention that the jets also suck in all the nearby mines on normal when you activate the consoles which does significant damage to the boss in and of themselves. You don't even have the time to use that move at all on the hardmode and nightmare versions of the fight.

There is more going on in that fight than health pool levels.

This is wrong. All the vents do on normal mode is apply the double damage debuff to the boss and reset his defense stacks. They do not have any of the effects of the left or middle vents on hard mode.

Just one thing:

I think your missing the point, we talking about normal mode and hard mode HP. Nothing to do with Nightmare Mode.

Im not asking for it to be nerfed. Im saying fix it so the HP is the right way around :)

Anyway we downed the boss and Karaag too, after numerous attempts.

Karaag has 1.3 mil which is nearly half of G4 Lol.

Edited by Xevista

As it seems hard for you to grasp I will just spell it out...

"Its not broken, its working fine"

The rest of this thread has given details of why its fine, if you cba reading and understanding that just accept my statement and move on.

nope he has 600k more on normal mode

and you can't keep the boss in one spot, you can't use the same disposal unit twice in a row.

lol yes you can keep him in one spot, just fire off a pointless one on the left and static tank him on the right.

Easymode boss using this strat ^