Dps gap between jug n marauder?

TwistedTony

Pretty much, though if you factor in the armor debuff damage to the raid, it probably isn't that big a difference.

On my best parse, I will do around 1875 with my Jugg, while the Mara I parse with is normally around 1950. I suppose I should ask him to do a few parses solo, so I can claim any extra dps from the armor debuff as my own.

I use Rage for Jugg, by the way, as it just does better dps at the moment. May not like it, but not using it would be like rolling as AP for PT. Sure, not a huge difference, 7% or so, but it's large enough to have trouble ignoring.

Pretty much, though if you factor in the armor debuff damage to the raid, it probably isn't that big a difference.

On my best parse, I will do around 1875 with my Jugg, while the Mara I parse with is normally around 1950. I suppose I should ask him to do a few parses solo, so I can claim any extra dps from the armor debuff as my own.

I use Rage for Jugg, by the way, as it just does better dps at the moment. May not like it, but not using it would be like rolling as AP for PT. Sure, not a huge difference, 7% or so, but it's large enough to have trouble ignoring.

I assume you're talking about dummies? If not, I would be curious to see the parses.

Edit: Actually, I would be curious to see the parses anyway.

Edited by Kanjir

• 3 weeks later...

Well, all i have experienced and noticed while leveling a Sith Juggernaut and A Sith Marauder, i make sure that they have as equal gear as possible and i have more trouble surviving with the juggernaut, then i do with my Marauder.

Juggernaut = Vengeance

Marauder = Carnage

I am not saying that the Juggernaut has survivability issues, i am saying that my Marauder just does more damage to compensate for the damage i receive.

For example, i had a Sith Juggernaut and a Sith Marauder doing the same quest and i notice that the marauder takes more damage then the juggernaut, both using Quinn to heal, but the damage my marauder does, kills the enemy fast enough to not get hurt that much, but the juggernaut ends the fight with like 75% of its health...gone.

I believe the juggernaut and obviously the Guardian as well just doesn't do enough damage to kill things fast enough, maybe its the talent tree i am using, i will try rage/focus and see how that does.

• 1 month later...
If you're getting below 50% health as a Vengeance Juggernaut then you're definitely not doing it right, I've leveled a Vigilance Guardian and a Vengeance Juggernaut both to 50 and I never got below 40 or 50% health unless I was stupid and pulled multiple mobs, if you want some tips to kick *** with Vengeance just ask me