I think patch 1.1 is going to force me out :(

oursacrifice

I like the game for the most part. I see its potential and also wish certain things were implemented at launch instead of some point down the road.

But all I really do is pvp. Sadly, I'm on a dead server (Nathema). Patch 1.1 is going to have all level 50's in their own pvp queue. There's only a couple level 50's on the server that actually pvp. That means without a cross-server pvp queue I and other level 50's will NOT be able to pvp anymore.

:(

Seriously guys, I'm totally bummed out over this.

It's bad enough that I cannot do any of the Ilum war dailies because the Republic never goes there to cap the bases back. Now I won't even be able to pvp in warzones...

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the game for the most part. I see its potential and also wish certain things were implemented at launch instead of some point down the road.

But all I really do is pvp. Sadly, I'm on a dead server (Nathema). Patch 1.1 is going to have all level 50's in their own pvp queue. There's only a couple level 50's on the server that actually pvp. That means without a cross-server pvp queue I and other level 50's will NOT be able to pvp anymore.

:(

Seriously guys, I'm totally bummed out over this.

It's bad enough that I cannot do any of the Ilum war dailies because the Republic never goes there to cap the bases back. Now I won't even be able to pvp in warzones...

I was going to feel bad for you, then I checked and confirmed you are on a PVE server and complaining that people don't want to PVP. Were there no PVP servers available when you made your character?

While I enjoy both PVE and PVP in a game, there are many diehard non-PVPers who play MMOs... and you picked the type of server they like.

Um blame that on the fact that you STEAMROLL everyone else with your max rank abilities and 10 CCs every second. You deserve it.

Thats a bit unfair don't you think. I mean, blaming a guy for being level 50 like as if he did it just to screw with you is silly. If a game is unbalanced its not the players fault and short sighted bandaid fixes like this do very little to bring the community together.

I think Bioware can do better than this.

Um blame that on the fact that you STEAMROLL everyone else with your max rank abilities and 10 CCs every second. You deserve it.

Nobody has 10 CCs every second. Expertise is what makes you steamroll, and only a couple of players have any gear with the stat on it, on this server.

I was going to feel bad for you, then I checked and confirmed you are on a PVE server and complaining that people don't want to PVP. Were there no PVP servers available when you made your character?

While I enjoy both PVE and PVP in a game, there are many diehard non-PVPers who play MMOs... and you picked the type of server they like.

The east coast pvp servers were flagged "full" when I got the game (the Friday after launch), so I followed Bioware's advise and joined a light/standard pop server instead.

I've never once had a problem in any other MMO of finding people that love to pvp but roll on a pve server for a better leveling experience.

Good point and I think its solid advice to re-roll on a proper PvP server. With a little research i bet you can find one full of players ready to trade paint with you. PvE servers do cater more to light hearted players who dabble in PvP rather than go full force (like me). I like PvP but I don't usually do it in a game that is obviously designed from the ground to be a PvE game.

either they will make WZs cross-server, or they will merge dead servers. and god knows there are a few right now and LOTS to come in 10 days...

considering how allergic to bad PR BioWare is, I'd say they will go for the cross-server queues...

Edited by blackcerberus

Translation:

I am going to quit if i can't steamroll level 10 noobs anymore.

How about this, complain about it after it becomes a problem. Don't complain about it assuming it will become a problem.

That's beyond ignorant. As a resonable human being you bring to light potential problems BEFORE they happen. Only fools sit around and wait for bad things to come to them.

The east coast pvp servers were flagged "full" when I got the game (the Friday after launch), so I followed Bioware's advise and joined a light/standard pop server instead.

I've never once had a problem in any other MMO of finding people that love to pvp but roll on a pve server for a better leveling experience.

Full = More people, which is good for PVP :cool:

However, that said, the game is like what a month old? Give it time for people to finish leveling, enjoy the game, and then start PVPing.

If you can't stand it, let your sub lapse for a month or two and then come back.

That's beyond ignorant. As a resonable human being you bring to light potential problems BEFORE they happen. Only fools sit around and wait for bad things to come to them.

Actually instead of 4 warzones going on at the same time there will be 2. That is just one example, you all will still get your pops.

This is just complaining about a problem that doesn't exist.

In a couple of weeks there will be more level 50's that people leveling up.

You leveled way too fast. I play 3 hours everyday, more so on the weekend and still only managed up to lvl 17. You just gotta wait for more to get to 50 or make another toon.

I have 42 hours of playtime on my character. I completed the entire story campaign in that amount of time (I hit level 50 over the weekend). I've had the game since December 21st. I did not level "way too fast". I've had the game for 20 days for an average of 2.1 hours of time PER DAY.

Edited by oursacrifice

You leveled way too fast. I play 3 hours everyday, more so on the weekend and still only managed up to lvl 17. You just gotta wait for more to get to 50 or make another toon.

I do not know how it is possible to play for 3 hours a day and only be level 17. You must be spending a good part of that time dancing in a cantina or something.

However, I agree that the OP should just make another toon on an actual PVP server if he wants to continue PVPing regularly until there are more 50s on his PVE server.