Can Not Unlock Destroyer Set In Collections

howieloader

It's working as intended. Outfits that are sold with mods installed can not be copied in your Collections.

Then that's a really ****** WAI and needs to be changed... That an entire set of armor is unable to be account unlocked because of useless level 31 mods is ********...

• 5 weeks later...
Some kinda explanation would be nice on this. I think everyone gets burned by their 1st set like that before they learn. I got lucky in that my "lesson" piece was just a chest (Dark Initiate's Robe) & not a whole set. Sorry brother that sucks. Seems a fairly steep cost for something that really isn't explained at all to the player.

How about some sort of warning prior to buying off the CM for items like this?

I bought this set strictly with the intent to unlock it, came to the forum to find out how or why I was unable.

What a waste of CC's!

F***!:mad:

There is a line on the "Inspect Item" screen that reads "Additional copies of this item are only available from the Cartel Market." It is not immediately obvious, but it is there. The line also appears in the Collections window, even if you have not purchased the item. Also, any item in Collections that does not have a collections button at all indicates that the item can only be purchased, not unlocked.

Of course none of that helps you now, but it might save someone else.