LF Imperial social guild.

pixolla

What i’m looking for:

A social guild on imperial side with a group of folks that are friendly, laid back, mature and have characters that they want to level. I prefer vent/teamspeak/mumble but it's not a requirement.

About me:

I have been playing wow since 2005. The reason I stopped subbing wow was I just needed something different and new. I do not yet have a lvl 50 as I am still learning my way around with my lvl 16 assassin. (love the assassin) I actually started playing swtor the day it launched. Got to lvl 27 on my juggernaut and then all my friends stopped playing. And so here I am again looking for folks to play with.

Are you unable to get into a Ranked Warzone or into an Operation run in your guild? Are you interested in having a chance to participate on any given night? Are you tired of being a cog in the machine of a large guild? Are you looking for a small guild where you can be a real part of the team?

If so, <Shifted> is here for you. We're a small guild growing fast. We are running weekly OPs and gearing quickly to be ready for TfB. We are also forming up for regular runs into Ranked Warzones on our new server.

The vast majority of our membership has been here since the game started and we all plan to stay for the long haul. No one left for GW2 or anything else. Please seek out Maxor or Koravis in game for an invite or /whisper any of our members to learn more about the guild.

Check out our website @ http://www.shiftedswtor.enjin.com

hey man, i wont post a automatic recruitment reply like these guys.im a lv 50 jugg and 50 sorc and im starting a guild with a friend (who is lv 36) and were looking to make a close knitted social family guild that focuses on pve for the most part, but will participate in all fields, so if your looking for a group of friends to play,grow, and have fun into a guild of your own, join us.

hey man, i wont post a automatic recruitment reply like these guys.im a lv 50 jugg and 50 sorc and im starting a guild with a friend (who is lv 36) and were looking to make a close knitted social family guild that focuses on pve for the most part, but will participate in all fields, so if your looking for a group of friends to play,grow, and have fun into a guild of your own, join us.

i find that rather rude actually, you claim that the above guild recruiters are using a premade post, but you don't provide any evidence of such a statement.

i find that rather rude actually, you claim that the above guild recruiters are using a premade post, but you don't provide any evidence of such a statement.

im sorry you see it that way, it just seems kinda cold like they dont even really want him to join by not creating a personal message showing you care a little bit at least. and the first post its clearly pre-made by how she's speaking,

Edited by TekAlcon

im sorry you see it that way, it just seems kinda cold like they dont even really want him to join by not creating a personal message showing you care a little bit at least. and the first post its clearly pre-made by how she's speaking,

Uhh...can't say anything regarding the first response in this thread, but Kyarra's response was not an automated message. Now, if you like to play the asumptions game, we can talk about how "social" a guild is that is just starting out and consists of just two people, you and your friend. Compare that to a friendly guild like Dark Jesters that is well established and has been kicking since day 1 on Mindtrick. Don't intend to be mean here, just stickin' up for the lovely Kyarra.

Edited by ulukinatme

What i’m looking for:

A social guild on imperial side with a group of folks that are friendly, laid back, mature and have characters that they want to level. I prefer vent/teamspeak/mumble but it's not a requirement.

About me:

I have been playing wow since 2005. The reason I stopped subbing wow was I just needed something different and new. I do not yet have a lvl 50 as I am still learning my way around with my lvl 16 assassin. (love the assassin) I actually started playing swtor the day it launched. Got to lvl 27 on my juggernaut and then all my friends stopped playing. And so here I am again looking for folks to play with.

Good Morning,

I had exactly the same problem in SWTOR. I had friends that I played with daily, and one by one they stopped playing. I almost quit several times. After nearly quitting more than once, I started researching guilds.

Alas, the guild that seemed perfect for me was on another server. I knew it would be crazy to start over, so found another guild on my old server. Guild Wars 2 came along.

Now it was quit the game, or start over on The Shadowlands with Hammerfist Clan (HFC). HFC is an established guild for mature gamers. We have gearing runs for new and soon-to-be 50s, the new runs for HK-51, HMFP and Ops runs, etc. We also have leveling runs and several leveling groups. In a few weeks we are starting dedicated group runs. Four brave souls, one from each class, are leveling together from 1 - 50. My hope is to have at least four of these groups within the next month.

I am having more fun in the game than I ever dreamed possible. And my highest toon is nearly level 35. Many, many people are helping me get to 50. (I suffer from Alt-holism...)

We do have an application process.

Our SWTOR recruitment thread is linked below.

SWTOR Recruitment Thread

If you like what you see, please check out our website.

The Hammerfist Clan

Good luck, I hope you find the right guild home soon.

Xay