Pve groups Where Is everybody?????

Trying to form a 4 man grp to do a hm is almost impossible i have spent the past 2 days LF 1 heals and 2 dps to do any Hm flash point (server deathwind corrider) and out of the past 2 days i was able to do HM battle for illum but we had to 3 man it cuase we coudlnt find a fourth dps thank god my ashara companion is in full rakata.

i am a full rakata with 4 peices of black hole gear Tank and cant form a freaking flashpoint grp and theres only like 45 people on the fleet at anygivin time.

Where The hell is everyone???????

sounds like your server runs operations pretty well.

Flash points of all kinds are useless on large servers, story mode E V and K P offer better loot chances, a better weekly, and are easily doable in a casual time-frame. The suspension of lockouts on hardmodes just makes gearing easier for small groups of people with more disposable time. It takes what, 30-45 minutes to clear SM E V? in that time you'd clear MAYBE 2 flashpoints depending on which ones you're doing.

Because of this, no one with limited playtime wants to waste it on hardmode flashpoints, as you're better off running an operation even with the lockout, and devoting the rest of yoru time to clearing dailies until you've got your rakata implants/earpiece.