Fashion emrgency

Allblackmusic

Since most of outfits for Sith Assassin looks like wizard or very stupid I considered to hunt for better look... I found this one on the internet.. Please can anybody tell me where I can find that chest piece robe or cloak or what it is (the one that wears main character of this video).. I would also like to know name of it to better find out similar style of chest piece in future... Please help me

I believe you get it in Black Talon. Though never seen it drop myself (in beta).

Yeah me too.. I have been in black talon twice... So maybe I missed it or something... Somebody said it was in HEROIC on Korriban... But dont know exactly... And I am really frustrated because this is the only gear of its style that I found for Assassin... I dont want to look like sorcerer with saber staff.. I want to look like Darth Maul more... I want to look like real assassin with saber staff...

I did BT around 5 times and I saw different gear dropping each time. As for heroics on Korriban, did all of those as well, didn't see it drop but it might be.

I really hate that.. Once something nice show up they put it somewhere random... They force me to wear their funny outfits... It looks like I have to repeat all HEROICS and black Talon until I find it or I dont know what to do...

Pretty sure it's the blue robe from BT. I had one in the beta. it's pretty sweet looking and has upgrade slots so you can keep it current as you level.

Oh thank you very much :).. That is good news that it is moddable because it is really cool.. I saw people in beta wear it but I did not found one...

There are probably more gear like that to obtain through the levels. Some you may even get from quests or vendors. I think they know there are many who want cloaks. As torhead gets more updated with screenshots we will probably find many.

Maybe.. I know that there are similar for jedi knight and marauder (you can see it in their progress video.. But those are medium armor probably... I saw it also in Consular progression (they wear it over skirts)... But when I played beta I actually did not found any of them...

Looking at the screen shots here...

This is not the robe you're looking for. Sorry

Yeah I saw that.. but maybe it is this one

http://www.torhead.com/item/4W5LHDC#screenshots

or it is similar.. But it is seen very badly because they all wear skirts so that robe coincide with skirt but on the second picture and third we can see little bit that it may be robe over skirt...

I'm sure there will be a bunch of cool looking robes around. The cool thing is if they have the mod able slots you can completely change the stats on them. I'm thinking about taking synth weaving so I'll be able to play dress up whenever I want lol.

I'm sure there will be a bunch of cool looking robes around. The cool thing is if they have the mod able slots you can completely change the stats on them. I'm thinking about taking synth weaving so I'll be able to play dress up whenever I want lol.

I played Sith Assassin in beta weekend... I there was not much of good outfits.. Thats why I hunt for this one.... Even vendors had nothing to sale.. They had like one miner outfit nothing more... I hope now they have at least something...

Yeah modding is cool you can keep it if you find it...

I will take synth for sure...

Look for the social vendor, will be a totally different outfit.

Plus, for the first 20-30 levels all of the outfits are pretty generic. Once you get past Tatooine things start to really mix it up.

The cool thing about being a Sin tho is that we usually get scary masks as headpieces, instead of some headband or breathing regulator thingie.

Look for the social vendor, will be a totally different outfit.

Plus, for the first 20-30 levels all of the outfits are pretty generic. Once you get past Tatooine things start to really mix it up.

The cool thing about being a Sin tho is that we usually get scary masks as headpieces, instead of some headband or breathing regulator thingie.

which social vendor? for example that in Imperial fleet has only some two things and non of those things is gear...

which social vendor? for example that in Imperial fleet has only some two things and non of those things is gear...

*whispers*

check the cantina at dromund kaas (near the spaceport)... I've just picked that social armor up... Definitely coolest armor so far :D

Edited by UruGhul