Storm a jedi temple

The sacking of coruscant looked awesome in a trailer, so awesome many people couldnt stop watching it over and over (infact i watched it 3x) so then i thought why did bioware waste this golden oppurtunity for an operation just imagine 8 or 16 infamous imperials storming a jedi temple on Telos (lets just say in the 300 years it became an actual jedi temple, and since Atris stored many sith holocrons one of which could be of great importance, you would have to do the most daring thing of your career, assault a jedi temple.wouldnt that be a better op than storming a hutts palace?

and for the republic maybe they have to retake the temple from the imperial and sith guards (after the intial attackers were rotated out) say like the holocrons there were of great importance and must be studied to learn the weaknesses of the sith

come on you know you guys want to storm a jedi temple

what you are asking is in effect having two ops made instead of one. judging on how long it takes just to make one generic op thus far i see this as a fail idea unless you pull resources from the flailing and failing pvp in this game. that wont be done because it is star wars and its entire story is based on the conflict between two opposing ideals and morals.

it is no secret that mmos have the same raid content for both factions because of balance and resource issues. what sounds nice to play doesnt always make a good financial decision to implement. despite what players like or dislike about the people managing this mmo the decisions thus far have been very much so financially based. however, not all of these decisions have proven to be the best so you just might get what you want.

it would be nice to have such in the game. but i am not sure how it would fit into the lore and time frame unless there is some type of time warp put in. this might better be made into a new warfront where you go back into time to sack or prevent the sacking of the original temple.

A more realistic approach would be turning it into WZ. But it would pretty much just be team deathmatch inside a Jedi temple :p

So what seems awesome in your mind, doesn't always play out as awesome in a practical point of view.

It could be done, have checkpoints of sorts, storming the entrance, making your way to the chambers or whatever.